Bug Sou of Doom Help Please !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Sou of Doom Help Please !!!

Venho por meio desse post comunicar um bug que me ocorreu durante o termino do boss da ilha de Sylph. Assim que terminou o boss da ilha de Sylph, o meu poder de batalha havia diminuÃ*do sozinho , desde então dei uma varredura na minha conta pra saber a causa desse ocorrido ter acontecido. Foi então que encontrei a causa. e foi justamente causado por um bug, que imagino causado pelo sistema do jogo , já que uma vez que o jogador próprio não pode excluir o esse item em questão pois e um item permanente a seu Eudaemon. Nessa mesma questão o item que seria o Ornamento do meu Eudaemon desapareceu. Queria saber o que ocorreu no sistema pra isso acontecer, e como terei meu problema resolvido ja que uma vez que o item não pode ser excluÃ*do porem desaparece sozinho, isso acusa erro do sistema do jogo e não do player. Desde ja obrigado.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I come through this post to report a bug that occurred to me during the end of the boss of the island of Sylph. Once we finished the boss of the island of Sylph, my battle power alone had decreased since then did a scan on my account to know the cause of this happened have happened. Then it found the cause. and it was precisely caused by a bug which caused imagine the game system, since once the player himself can not delete the item in question and as a permanent item to your Eudaemon. In that same issue the item that would be my ornaments Eudaemon disappeared. I wanted to know what happened in the system for that to happen, and how I get my problem solved already that since the item can not be excluded however corrects itself, it accuses gaming system error and not the player. Thanks in advance.

Nick : pokebola

serverlist: Us East > S620 SNOW RIDGE

Nv : 80

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	1723170

Name:	li4HLVh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	1779979

http://prntscr.com/9ueoj3
    Last edited by R250951993; 01-24-2016, 05:50 PM.

Venho por meio desse post comunicar um bug que me ocorreu durante o termino do boss da ilha de Sylph. Assim que terminou o boss da ilha de Sylph, o meu poder de batalha havia diminuÃ*do sozinho , desde então dei uma varredura na minha conta pra saber a causa desse ocorrido ter acontecido. Foi então que encontrei a causa. e foi justamente causado por um bug, que imagino causado pelo sistema do jogo , já que uma vez que o jogador próprio não pode excluir o esse item em questão pois e um item permanente a seu Eudaemon. Nessa mesma questão o item que seria o Ornamento do meu Eudaemon desapareceu. Queria saber o que ocorreu no sistema pra isso acontecer, e como terei meu problema resolvido ja que uma vez que o item não pode ser excluÃ*do porem desaparece sozinho, isso acusa erro do sistema do jogo e não do player. Desde ja obrigado.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I come through this post to report a bug that occurred to me during the end of the boss of the island of Sylph. Once we finished the boss of the island of Sylph, my battle power alone had decreased since then did a scan on my account to know the cause of this happened have happened. Then it found the cause. and it was precisely caused by a bug which caused imagine the game system, since once the player himself can not delete the item in question and as a permanent item to your Eudaemon. In that same issue the item that would be my ornaments Eudaemon disappeared. I wanted to know what happened in the system for that to happen, and how I get my problem solved already that since the item can not be excluded however corrects itself, it accuses gaming system error and not the player. Thanks in advance.

Name:	li4HLVh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	1723174

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	1723175

Comment

Originally posted by R250951993 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157836[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157837[/ATTACH]

We have unfortunately seen this a few times. This seems like a true bug and you will need to submit a ticket to aid in getting this figured out for you. Please call it a Trinket on your Eudaemon so that support knows exactly what you're talking about. Please also submit this screenshot along with your ticket.

You can start the ticket filing process by clicking HERE
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X