Barbarian clothing icons will not load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian clothing icons will not load

Cant move them in inventory. Icons won't load in inventory or dressing room. Cannot synth them.

Have you seen the Class War winners in the new Cloud City? 2 of them are wearing the Barbarian clothing. Guess how they turn out?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC Bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	565.9 KB
ID:	1723195

*slow claps*

Comment

oh good its not just me then lol. I asked a couple people on my server and its loading for them, so i panicked.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
        Cant move them in inventory. Icons won't load in inventory or dressing room. Cannot synth them.
        cyc2u, this has been reported, and hope it's fixed soon.

There is a way around the not being able to synth issue. If you put your mouse, near the 2pm position you will see it come up with the item info, at that point you can double click it and it will go into the clothing synth slot.

Hover or click around the area noted by the arrows in this picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	synthcloting.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1723202
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

I did what you said, but when I double clicked, it equipped the clothes on my character, which showed me as invisible. And now the icons are gone from my inventory. They are still in the dressing room not loading, but the icons in my inventory that i need to be able to synth are gone. It seems I lost them.

Comment

Update to my last reply. I did not lose any clothes. The icons switched from barbarian to what I was wearing. They created a level 1 double of what i had on. So I still have my level 6 clothes, and the barbarian icons changed to the clothes i was wearing. So I guess that's ok. Confusing, but it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
              Update to my last reply. I did not lose any clothes. The icons switched from barbarian to what I was wearing. They created a level 1 double of what i had on. So I still have my level 6 clothes, and the barbarian icons changed to the clothes i was wearing. So I guess that's ok. Confusing, but it worked.
              Sorry for the confusion. I will try to be more descriptive in the future. I thought you were talking about clothing synthesis, and you were in that panel.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

The title is not appearing for people. How are people who have yet to get the title get it now, and the exchange is ending soon!

Comment

ty for description, it worked 4 me. saved few clothes with this.

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  cyc2u, this has been reported, and hope it's fixed soon.

There is a way around the not being able to synth issue. If you put your mouse, near the 2pm position you will see it come up with the item info, at that point you can double click it and it will go into the clothing synth slot.

Hover or click around the area noted by the arrows in this picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157909[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    The title is not appearing for people. How are people who have yet to get the title get it now, and the exchange is ending soon!
                    I have the same problem. Got 1 piece from chests and exchanged for other 2 pieces yesterday and didn't get title. Repair pls

Comment

The problem is that without loading, they can't see that you have the 3 pieces. That gives R2 an out for not giving you the title when you send in a ticket. Due to the exchange, this is CRUCIAL that it is fixed before the exchange ends!

Comment

Working...
                      X