New CC (5.5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CC (5.5)

Who the hell came up with the layout of the place? Are you trying to discourage people from doing what most people already avoid: Circuit Quests?

You flipping MORONS put in stupid, INANE quests like killing 10 sylphs and then? Put the frakking Sylph Atoll on the FAR SIDE of the map from the quest giver. How stupid is that, when most people avoid doing the thing to begin with? What kind of mentally damaged thought processes went into that? No one is doing it because it is too boring, so let's make it even MORE boring so that it will end up on the other end of the spectrum a la 80s games?

Get someone with half a brain cell to do the programming for you, because your current lot has less than that IN TOTAL between the LOT of them!

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Who the hell came up with the layout of the place? Are you trying to discourage people from doing what most people already avoid: Circuit Quests?

You flipping MORONS put in stupid, INANE quests like killing 10 sylphs and then? Put the frakking Sylph Atoll on the FAR SIDE of the map from the quest giver. How stupid is that, when most people avoid doing the thing to begin with? What kind of mentally damaged thought processes went into that? No one is doing it because it is too boring, so let's make it even MORE boring so that it will end up on the other end of the spectrum a la 80s games?

Get someone with half a brain cell to do the programming for you, because your current lot has less than that IN TOTAL between the LOT of them!
    Their hope is that people buy those auto-teleport scrolls to slyph atoll.

Comment

Or they can go the expedient way of just ignoring the thing altogether, which most ALREADY DO!

I have seen many retarded things in my life, including an unspeakably stupid twit, upon discovering that only 1 item was sent instead of the 2 ordered, started squaking to all and sundry to order a third to make up the two needed.

THIS, however, takes the cake, the pie, the tart and the entire bakery!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Or they can go the expedient way of just ignoring the thing altogether, which most ALREADY DO!

I have seen many retarded things in my life, including an unspeakably stupid twit, upon discovering that only 1 item was sent instead of the 2 ordered, started squaking to all and sundry to order a third to make up the two needed.

THIS, however, takes the cake, the pie, the tart and the entire bakery!
        Some people like CQ for the SC. Not all are maxed. So, moving stuff around like this...why is CC so MASSIVE?- is a bad choice.
        Last edited by R27639087; 01-26-2016, 01:02 AM. Reason: typo
        Reldra was here....

Comment

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
          Some people like CQ for the SC. Not all are maxed. So, moving stuff around like this...why is CC so MASSIVE?- is a bad choice.
          Considering I was the one who start the thread, can you please make up your damned mind?

Comment

Working...
          X