Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble with the barbarian clothing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having trouble with the barbarian clothing...

In my inventory the barbarian clothing image never loads. It's just continuously the little circles going around like it's trying to load the picture. Same thing if I open the clothing screen and the same with blacksmith recycle screen. The picture for the clothing never loads up. Let me see if I can remember everything I've tried so a mod doesn't think it's my fault. I'm sure I'll miss one, but I've tried refresh, different browsers, cleared cache, mini client, stood on one leg, all that stuff. All the other items, gear, and clothing pictures load up except for the barbarian clothing. Anyone else having this issue?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-will-not-load

It is even on the first page...

Comment

Originally posted by nurk2c View Post
      In my inventory the barbarian clothing image never loads. It's just continuously the little circles going around like it's trying to load the picture. Same thing if I open the clothing screen and the same with blacksmith recycle screen. The picture for the clothing never loads up. Let me see if I can remember everything I've tried so a mod doesn't think it's my fault. I'm sure I'll miss one, but I've tried refresh, different browsers, cleared cache, mini client, stood on one leg, all that stuff. All the other items, gear, and clothing pictures load up except for the barbarian clothing. Anyone else having this issue?
      Unfortunately it is bugged. We reported it during prepatch even, and hope it's fixed soon.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Confirmed. And it still not loading, anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X