Sacred Gold Tree still being "Exploited"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Gold Tree still being "Exploited"

I'm still seeing players getting rewards from the Sacred Gold Tree and absolutely no balens being used. Either they didn't fix the exploit or they didn't bother to check inventories for all of those free extra golden wands that players accrued from exploiting the game with the cheat engine.

I sent in a ticket with screenshots when people were exploiting the Sacred Gold Tree, and I still see those same players on our server playing as usual. Now we have the event up again and we have the problem of excess golden wands. My take home lesson from all of this is R2(or whoever) doesn't take it seriously when it comes to players introducing arbitrary code into the game. The fact that they are unable to run queries to audit accounts raises the question of the integrity of this game in general.

Sacred Gold Tree never worked for me when Cloud Adventures gave out the wands before it got totally nerfed. I always get the mahra/sepulcrum that I had said "<expletive> it" and took it off my list of things to do. But I won't have to worry since I do not have any wands left since then and there is no where else I can get them to be used. But seriously, they need to fix it so all the players can fairly draw from it. However, I sense they will do a "sweep" in the same fashion as those who got caught in the cross fire when the gem fiasco happened. So enjoy your sylph and pray that the sweep won't take it away in a blink of an eye.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X