This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name change

Hey guys, wth is wrong with u, why u still change my name ? If my name is wrong, why my guild name isnt ?

Is this about Wartune? Offensive names can be changed by the GMs. If yours was changed to a non-offensive name and it's not what you want, you can file a ticket and suggest a few names instead and ask if they can change it to one of those. Obviously, they will have to be names within the rules.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
      Hey guys, wth is wrong with u, why u still change my name ? If my name is wrong, why my guild name isnt ?
      What was your name? What is your guild name?

Comment

both. Guild name isnt changed, char name 2 times in 30 minutes
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-27-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
          both. Guild name isnt changed, char name 2 times in 30 minutes
          LOL. C'mon Esme you gotta admit, that's at least a little funny.

P.S. - It's technically not entirely against the the terms of use lol
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

it is very nice G.M. s have time to change my name 3 times in a row. But dont have time to solve my ticket whats opened more than 30 days ago.

Comment

Well, I guess you'll have to learn how to play nice. Your name will continue to be changed until you learn some manners.

There's nothing we can do about it on the forum.

Thread closed.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
              X