X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Hacker

Hello
    am reporting a hacker in server S631 Emerald Grove
    This character joined the guild today she is lvl 13 but she has over 100k BR and other high states
    Click image for larger version

Name:	23334.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	1780064

please resolve this matter
    thank you

Originally posted by odyssus View Post
    Hello
    am reporting a hacker in server S631 Emerald Grove
    This character joined the guild today she is lvl 13 but she has over 100k BR and other high states

please resolve this matter
    thank you
    How exactly do you know she is a hacker? I mean yea it's rare.... but aside from that.....

P.S. - You should send in a ticket if you're really that concerned, the mods can't help you from here.

Comment

Please file a ticket about this using the link at the bottom of this page. Make sure to include a screenshot and as much information as you can.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

It is impossible. Look at her stats. She has 145k HP with 22 End. Really? No gem, no sylph, no engraving, no clothes, no mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          She has 145k HP with 22 End. Really? No gem, no sylph, no engraving, no clothes, no mounts?
          Good point, I should've looked closer.

Comment

its on s632 as well.. The people claim to be from Turkey. And that when they make a new char they get that high a br. So something is fishy about this. They can literally clear the catacombs at lvl 14. I made a new char and i dont have any br near that. Thats a Turkey bug or its a hack. No ticket needs to be filed when a screen shot above clearly show its.

Comment

Just got to see a bunch of them here at [S624], merged with [S620]. In fact I was going to post in the known scammers topic, then just saw this thread.
              They are sure hackers as they were bragging in the world chat of using some kind of cheat (the chat was in portuguese but the word "cheat" was mentioned no. of times).
              And they are plenty of them I believe who are making a mockery of this game.

Edit: Ticket Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
                No ticket needs to be filed when a screen shot above clearly show its.
                Yes they do, as this needs to be investigated. It's not just a ticket of 'hey, this player is cheating, ban them!' but also 'Something is going on, this needs to be looked into.' And for the latter, we need tickets.

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
                Just got to see a bunch of them here at [S624], merged with [S620]. In fact I was going to post in the known scammers topic, then just saw this thread.
                They are sure hackers as they were bragging in the world chat of using some kind of cheat (the chat was in portuguese but the word "cheat" was mentioned no. of times).
                And they are plenty of them I believe who are making a mockery of this game.

Edit: Ticket Sent.
                If you give me the ticket number, I'll bump it forward. If you didn't get a number, give me the character name you used to file the ticket. You filed it under S624 I assume?
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  If you give me the ticket number, I'll bump it forward. If you didn't get a number, give me the character name you used to file the ticket. You filed it under S624 I assume?
                  I didn't get any ticket number but was notified that the ticket was submitted and a response should reach my e-mail within 3 days. The R2 support did responded well within the 3 days in a recent occasion couple of weeks earlier, & the case # was stated in their response.

Anyway, PM-ed you about the reqd. details.

Comment

Serv Us East [620] Snow Rigde with this problem !!!

Serv Us East [ 620 ] Snow Rigde - This server is in trouble. And the problems are:

1 loading logs for whom the site is too slow.

2nd loading of items and general maps also too slow.

3rd buggy Players stuck on the boot screen.

4th Players with level 12 and lower in power 100k + as shown in the image below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1723308

Make an immediate maintenance because that way to the play and not spoil the pleasure of those who even not obliged so spend for this game.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

while lookin onto hack or not on those. look in to br's too. as they make no sense. 140k hp alone and 140k br....alooot of br aint there showin. (mianly wonderin as same can be seen on any who is offline while you look on their stats now. )
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

So, this has been reported from several sides already, which is good. It's being looked into, so now all I can ask is for people to try and keep calm whilst this is being investigated.

Thanks for the reports!

Comment

I made an alt char on my server and at lvl 5 u get 145k br. I know i went into catacombs and by 16 the br fell off. However, there are others Who are over lvl 30 now who just cleared Catacombs and are on lvl 10 of Necropolis. This on S632. I dont know what this is, like all posting here, but its a mockery of those who literally have to build their chars not have an Easy bug to beat everything with ease. You're probly right Esme on my dont need a ticket proof. But considering its happening everywhere since this emergency maint happened, r2 either did it purposely, or Its a Server Bragging right to those abusing that br. Quite bothersome to many. That alt i wont play. takes the fun of this game away completely.

Comment

Sounds like they, R2, had made an oopsie. A mentor, from another thread, had reported their account having that monstrous fluff of a BR, and they don't do anything to such other than to log in, help players, and then log off. No game play involved.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              Sounds like they, R2, had made an oopsie. A mentor, from another thread, had reported their account having that monstrous fluff of a BR, and they don't do anything to such other than to log in, help players, and then log off. No game play involved.
                              Yes, I'm leaning towards that as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X