Divine Altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Altar

Divine Altar just ended with more than 3 minutes left on the clock for our guild.
    Kabam Server 36, Matrix
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-31-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: Noted it's a Kabam server.

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
    Divine Altar just ended with more than 3 minutes left on the clock for our guild.
    Server 36, Matrix
    More info? You could have been just lagging really bad, or your guild could have failed the event - causing it to end.

Comment

Fair enough.

We had 94/100 left at the altar, on level 13...so not expecting two level 47 invaders to take it down.
      There's always lag. There was lag here. But, mild by comparison with other events even during the day today.
      Everyone was surprised the event ended so soon. We all basically feel the game ended it prematurely.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
        Fair enough.

We had 94/100 left at the altar, on level 13...so not expecting two level 47 invaders to take it down.
        There's always lag. There was lag here. But, mild by comparison with other events even during the day today.
        Everyone was surprised the event ended so soon. We all basically feel the game ended it prematurely.
        Yea that is a bit weird. Not sure how much damage 2x Lvl.47 invaders do either, but I can say that lagging 3 minutes behind the clock does seem a little high. Lagging 30-60 seconds sure, 3 minutes.... Not sure what else to say, sorry you lost your rewards.

Comment

Since my other still-open thread here is due to being unable to open the support window to file tickets, this is one among many issues I have to depend on the forums for support for now.

If this was personal lag, the whole guild wouldn't be seeing the same thing. And, keeping eyes on the clock, the event actually did end early, not just a laggy game clock.

Comment

Working...
          X