This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited events.

Now that I got ur atention R2 admins and mods, ...why the F*** do you keep removing unlimited events? first zeus blood, now eudemons scrolls and also eudemon gem event. Are you realy trying to kill the game?

Hope any admin has the decency to make a valid answer.

If you are saying its cause the recicle eudo option, better remove that option and get the unlimited events back, its way better)

I don't appreciate you clickbaiting your thread titles, so I changed it to something appropriate.

That being said; events are not decided by the mods, so you're barking up the wrong tree.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I don't appreciate you clickbaiting your thread titles, so I changed it to something appropriate.

That being said; events are not decided by the mods, so you're barking up the wrong tree.
      But it did work... else you wouldnt even care to answer..... then can we have an oficial R2 response?

Comment

Nope. I replied to let you know it's not how we play here. That's all. I've got nothing to do with events, so I'm not going to address it. You'll have to file a ticket if you want to ask R2 about it.

Further more, since there's already a thread on this, and seeing you found said thread, and seeing this one does not require support and is not a bug, this thread is now closed.

The other thread can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-event-removed
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-30-2016, 01:11 PM.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X