EF Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EF Hell

On Elemental Forest Hell losing many hp in remaining hp, hp lose it = player hp per battle, it's a bug

Kabam s19
    Malxik
    Last edited by Malxik; 01-31-2016, 03:35 PM.

Stop abusing the cross-server matching bug/glitch for an easier EF Hell and you'll stop losing HP. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      Stop abusing the cross-server matching bug/glitch for an easier EF Hell and you'll stop losing HP. Simple.
      Bug? Do tell, there's been like 8 posts or something of people talking about EF taking HP, been wondering what the culprit was.

Comment

It is no secret. My entire server does it, even yell it out in WC to try and get their 4 players for the matching.

If you start a fight with "Match" instead of "Start", the entire dungeon's difficulty is cut by almost half.

The trick is to get 4 people in the room before hitting the Match button, so that the OTHER bug in cross-server (the one where you are dragged into it hours later when you are doing other things) doesn't trigger as the 4 people in the room tricks it into thinking the matching is complete and no longer required.

The game then thinks you are in a cross-server MPD rather than a normal one (even though you have a team of people from the same server), and that is when the HP bug hits. After every fight, your HP is set to 0 and the normal thing happens: you drain your HP reserves until you run out. When you have no HP reserves left, you are set to 1hp as per normal. Walk into a fight with that in EF Hell and you will find it rather short.

NOTE: It is NOT EF or even Hell mode that does it. It is the CROSS-SERVER MPD thing that causes you to lose HP like that. That is how I knew he was abusing the bug.

I don't really care about it because I can nuke EF Hell with a good team without abusing the bug, even on final boss. Just need to match the resistances and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          It is no secret. My entire server does it, even yell it out in WC to try and get their 4 players for the matching.

If you start a fight with "Match" instead of "Start", the entire dungeon's difficulty is cut by almost half.

The trick is to get 4 people in the room before hitting the Match button, so that the OTHER bug in cross-server (the one where you are dragged into it hours later when you are doing other things) doesn't trigger as the 4 people in the room tricks it into thinking the matching is complete and no longer required.

The game then thinks you are in a cross-server MPD rather than a normal one (even though you have a team of people from the same server), and that is when the HP bug hits. After every fight, your HP is set to 0 and the normal thing happens: you drain your HP reserves until you run out. When you have no HP reserves left, you are set to 1hp as per normal. Walk into a fight with that in EF Hell and you will find it rather short.

NOTE: It is NOT EF or even Hell mode that does it. It is the CROSS-SERVER MPD thing that causes you to lose HP like that. That is how I knew he was abusing the bug.

I don't really care about it because I can nuke EF Hell with a good team without abusing the bug, even on final boss. Just need to match the resistances and you'll be fine.
          Interesting. I hadn't heard about that bug at all; then again I don't do cross-server MPD's at all either, so.

Comment

i heard of this bug but never used it or needed to use it. not worth the pains of being dragged into a cross-server mpd. on a day when i don't have time for mpd, i just skip all but last boss & pull in 1 more player to help finish it. not strong at all (100% free toon & played for half time 1.5 yrs), but never had a problem getting last boss done as 2 either.

Comment

Here is someone openly yelling in World Chat asking for people to join his room so that they can exploit the bug (remember, they need a full room of 4 in order to stop the other bug happening):

Click image for larger version

Name:	BugExploit.png
Views:	1
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	1723535

This is not the first time he has done it. Just the first time I bothered to take a screenshot of it, because, as we all know, R2 won't do squat against bug exploiters.

EDIT: While I was posting this, he yelled another 3 times in World Chat for the same thing. Not going to bother to take screenshots of that.

Comment

Working...
              X