Sacred Gold Tree is Still Being Exploited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Gold Tree is Still Being Exploited

On S533 I'm still seeing players getting sylphs and a bunch of other stuff from the Sacred Gold Tree. For those of you miscreants on my server doing this, screenshots will be sent in with your names on them.

These scumbags need to be banned from the game, period. No questions, nothing. I kind of figured arbitrary code was being used when the game started getting all funny. Sure enough when I checked the Sacred Gold Tree, it was showing players getting rewards from it and no balens being spent. There's absolutely no reason these players should be allowed to play given the fact that they are or have used a 3rd party program to cheat.

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

On S533 I'm still seeing players getting sylphs and a bunch of other stuff from the Sacred Gold Tree. For those of you miscreants on my server doing this, screenshots will be sent in with your names on them.

These scumbags need to be banned from the game, period. No questions, nothing. I kind of figured arbitrary code was being used when the game started getting all funny. Sure enough when I checked the Sacred Gold Tree, it was showing players getting rewards from it and no balens being spent. There's absolutely no reason these players should be allowed to play given the fact that they are or have used a 3rd party program to cheat.
    According to R2, that 'bug' has already been patched. The supposed problem is because they didn't remove the wands people had already acquired. Considering the last time R2 started removing items, and banning indiscriminately I lost all my gems ( and still haven't gotten them back ), the idea of them doing it again doesn't exactly instill inspiration on my part - even though I have nothing to hide from this exploit.

Comment

Working...
    X