Archaeology issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaeology issue

I've been working towards items in the handbook and noticed some errors. One of the items I need are lvl 70 epic weapon shard II, but it appears there are just the first lvl 70 epic weapon shard twice as you can see in the pics. I have the second listed 70 weapon shards but it is not highlighted in the handbook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	handbook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1780249

Name:	shardI.jpg
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1780250

Name:	shardII.jpg
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	1780251

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    I've been working towards items in the handbook and noticed some errors. One of the items I need are lvl 70 epic weapon shard II, but it appears there are just the first lvl 70 epic weapon shard twice as you can see in the pics. I have the second listed 70 weapon shards but it is not highlighted in the handbook.
    When you collect the second 'Lvl. 70 Epic Weapon Shard', does the handbook section light up?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      When you collect the second 'Lvl. 70 Epic Weapon Shard', does the handbook section light up?
      No but it wouldn't make a difference as all others I have are highlighted without exchanging. I've discovered it's only the weapon shards. If you look at all the other types, one will say 'shard' and the other will say 'shard II'. None of the weapon shards have II.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
        No but it wouldn't make a difference as all others I have are highlighted without exchanging. I've discovered it's only the weapon shards. If you look at all the other types, one will say 'shard' and the other will say 'shard II'. None of the weapon shards have II.
        Items in the handbook do not get highlighted unless I exchange for them. I don't know if that's how it works for everyone else, but yea.

Comment

Weird, mine shows the correct information:

Name:	weapon shard2.PNG
Size:	725.3 KB
ID:	1723482

Comment

It's an issue with text/font in some browsers. I had a similar issue with the Lvl. 40 Epic Necklace Shard II/Lvl. 40 Epic Necklace Shard. They are in fact two different things, though in my browser, they appear the same. You also do not get credit in the handbook until you 'Activate' it, by collecting the reward at least once - which is noted the first time you collect a reward.

I had a thread on the same issue:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aeology-Issues
            Last edited by Gwyrden; 02-06-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X