Ok here is a duals bug for someone to explain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok here is a duals bug for someone to explain

Not that it really matters but how does a 3M br player take out 7-8M br players in Duals?

I was hit twice in duals and lost to a 5M br and a 3M br player, weird. Its not possible as per the attached photo, 3,826 PATK against my 366,280 PDEF.. lol A few upper players have been hit by significantly lower players and lost.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jabbery View Post
    Not that it really matters but how does a 3M br player take out 7-8M br players in Duals?

I was hit twice in duals and lost to a 5M br and a 3M br player, weird. Its not possible as per the attached photo, 3,826 PATK against my 366,280 PDEF.. lol A few upper players have been hit by significantly lower players and lost.
    It's a glitch that commonly appears in the henna lab duals as well. Peoples real BR doesn't get recorded properly during the reset. This is a good example.

Comment

I have noticed that. I Meteor first round and only the kid is still standing at over 50% hp. Wait a sec... THE KID??? Yep. The main toon is dead.

Comment

Its not that glitch, this is their BR's. Both are guildies, them like many others hit me in duals for a fast way to get all 10 completed. They each hit once as per the image above. So anyone can hit anyone in Duals now and win?

Comment

Its not that glitch, this is their BR's.
          They have 17k hp? ...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            They have 17k hp? ...
            +1

Its not that glitch, this is their BR's. Both are guildies, them like many others hit me in duals for a fast way to get all 10 completed. They each hit once as per the image above. So anyone can hit anyone in Duals now and win?
            It is a glitch. When I said -

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            Peoples real BR doesn't get recorded properly during the reset.
            I meant you. Your BR is not being properly recorded. Those 3mil players (whom you would stomp otherwise) are fighting the broken BR version you posted, of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              They have 17k hp? ...
              i also found this hilarious that pic shows a player whose stats were glitched & senseless. not to mention, the poor guy (skel) in the pic is a mage. a mage can hit an opponent with his 3,826 PATK? never heard of that. LOL XDXD laughing all the way XDXD

Comment

It's a bug related to Daily Rankings, and it happened after the 5.5 patch Daily Ranking Bugged after Patch I've had it affect me as well. Logged off 4 hours before reset and it forgots a LOT of my stats. I filed a ticket with screen shots, but it really messes up your BR when you are offline.
                Last edited by R242249197; 02-08-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X