Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Battle Still Broken on Kongregate Server 15 (and probably others)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Still Broken on Kongregate Server 15 (and probably others)

We have now gone 6 weeks without guild battle on the servers affected by the roll back (loss of a day). I can confirm my server K15/K16. This has continued through a patch and multiple maint periods.

My first ticket was 488354 though the auto system keeps trying to close it. I sent in another today, but I didn't write the number down and haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

The pic is to show the frozen guild battle rankings and the current guild rankings. There is a bit of a difference.

We did get a comp some weeks ago, but it of course was just some insignias and beads of influence which were not close to the loss (not surprising) no honor or whips.

But we could get over this like all the other crappy comps if it would just get fixed. This is nuts. Loosing a whole day of events was bad enough.

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	GB Ranking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	1780335

yep
    One of our guildies got a response on a ticket to day, that it 'foremost in their minds to fix it'
    And one immediately after that said, since we've not heard back from you, we assume it is fixed.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry

Comment

same history in kongre s3 we have like a mond whit no G B´s and any notice they going to fix it

Comment

OMG. It had gone several weeks on Kabam. They finally fixed it and on a Wednesday. I had thought they fixed it for all. Did we get insignia for it?...no. We got a petty crappy normal comp pack. I am shocked and sort of not shocked that it is still happening on other servers.
        Reldra was here....

Comment

we got comp. thought it would be fixed, but still no GB. Glad yours is working. Wish ours was. Sob

Comment

Finally works today. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X