Irish skill bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish skill bug

I am playing knight on S632 and choose Irish as my main sylph, recently I found out that Irish Cleanses Debuff skill "Ice Armor" also cleanses my buffs too.

I should cleanses debuffed allies not cleanses positive buffs too like my Aragon Shield and Brutality runes buff

Hope this skill will be fixed

Thank you

Originally posted by ctxbd View Post
    I am playing knight on S632 and choose Irish as my main sylph, recently I found out that Irish Cleanses Debuff skill "Ice Armor" also cleanses my buffs too.

I should cleanses debuffed allies not cleanses positive buffs too like my Aragon Shield and Brutality runes buff

Hope this skill will be fixed

Thank you
    Iris' "Ice Armor" doesn't remove positive buffs, I just tried it. Maybe its a server problem, or maybe the skill is running out of turns?

Comment

I haven't tried the Iris lineup, so I cannot say much. But, some skills are having problems since the last patch or two where they don't stack up or stay long enough, even when QTE'd. So it might be within that area.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Took me a while to figure out that it isn't some sort of sledge against the Irish. He spelt it wrong twice and the placement of s and h doesn't suggest a consistent typo.

Ice Armour doesn't remove positive buffs. I have a couple of Triton/Poseidons and one of them have that skill.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Took me a while to figure out that it isn't some sort of sledge against the Irish. He spelt it wrong twice and the placement of s and h doesn't suggest a consistent typo.

Ice Armour doesn't remove positive buffs. I have a couple of Triton/Poseidons and one of them have that skill.
          Yep, I was almost ready to come with something of my own when they had mentioned the name. But thought well enough to say it was "Iris" he/she was trying to say. I sometimes added letters to a word that would be something else instead of the intended. Usually I catch that on and correct on the spot.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X