to oldman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to oldman

( Rabinom ) oldman when i follow your info i was losing my account.you said no virus but your info make my char and my accaunt lost.if you have my char please take care my char and if you no need you can gift back to me...im not mad or hate you so having fun with my char and my friends.
    on my accaunt include my another char like andalast and bellathunk

You should never, ever give your account info to other people... Don't click on any links from players claiming to give you free stuff. Don't click on any links period. Don't go to any website that promises free balens if they're not associated with R2. And don't give out your account information!

That being said, you can file a ticket to the GM explaining what happened and ask for the account being banned, so they at least can't do anything with it.

Apart from that, it's a hard lesson to learn.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

And, yet another TV needs to be replaced as I head bashed into it with these words: "what did I just say back there?"

Very hard lesson indeed. It's the saddest part when people are impatient or frustrated that they will resort to things like this. For me, time is on my side on any server dive I made. Even though there are some that will try and ask for an account ("why"), or try to "reason" with me on why I should go to some site that promises some reward (sorry, but survey sites are a never-ending thing which got me nowhere about 8 years ago that I had to spend on one game that isn't R2), or a hack, or something that is detrimental to my account(s)'s health, my sanity, and other things called life.

Bottom line is this, if you give out your account information, it's your fault in doing so. If you click on a link that promises you rewards or some advantage, it's your fault if you get viruses and/or banned (if R2 finds out the latter). I learned this when I was going into the military that is beneficial later in life: trust no one and live. You might have friends, but how well do you know your so-called friends. Might as well give them the money, the credit cards, and your safe since you won't be seeing either for a very long time if you want to go that route.

Yes, it's harsh, but that's reality.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X