balens lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balens lost

Good evening , today I uploaded into play 150 euro , though they did not get all Balens , even if the payment has been successful , I only received 5,000 Balens other 10,000 have not received them . why? I waited 4 hour almost 5..i need balens now for event
    Wartune

My name in game is: pain
    Server [S583]

https://secure.xsolla.com/paystation...ZkY2IxNjA1In0-

Throw a ticket to support if you can since they do handle the billing parts. Good luck.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I tried it and I was told that the payment was successful , so it is as if I have them already in game ç_ç

Comment

Okay, I haven't do the spending thing on this game, but if it's similar to what I had done about 6-7 years ago, logic will have you to do the following:

1. Screen shot your account transaction, especially the one in question.
        2. Screen shot the payment confirmation of the place you used for buying said balens.
        3. Screen shot your game screen (would have the balen count there).

Go to the support ticket site for R2 (or whatever platform you play on). Be sure you have the transaction number handy. Ask them to find out what happened with that transaction and where is the balens that was promised. I had done this for mall points in a different game (that isn't R2) I had spent on and sometimes it's a delay of error as they checked everything and made sure they credited my account (at the time) with the points I had bought. Might be something similar in your case.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i hope, ty very much

Comment

Question would be - was this your first time purchasing? Did you refresh your browser after purchasing your first order of 50USD by using xsolla? Did you buy both of them in a short time frame? As in directly purchasing 100 USD after your 50USD order? If you done both purchases before the first one been processed there might be your problem - Xsolla takes the first one only and even if your 2nd shows as "being processed" it might happen that R2 wont recieve it on their end. Thats why theres a note for everyone to wait 15 minutes between any of your purchases if youre using xsolla - had the same problem couple of times until a nice xsolla supporter told me on phone that i have to wait for each order to fully process before making a new one - and also using a new purchasing page instead of using the one of the previous order (lazy people like me love doing that) also could be that youre on r2s blacklist - then you have to send a ticket every time your emaking a purchase until they give you green light and set you back to the white list (happens if youre doing too many purchases in a short time window . or if youre using alot of different attempts to purchase and fail them (aka you try this kind of purchase - it fails so you start a new one and try a different and so on)

Comment

Working...
            X