Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Hackers agian in my server, but who cares, right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    My personal reasons below:
    • I don't cheat. Even sometimes spending a little money (which I haven't done as of yet) would put me as a cheat to get ahead. I play these games for free because like console gaming, I wanted to see how far I can get in a browser MMO. It's fun and a challenge. Sometimes, there will be a struggle, but after a while it will be clear as day as I will overcome.
    • I don't hack. Never believed in such. I don't want my accounts (can dive in 5 max) to get banned for something stupid. I worked hard, by playing free, for those units. Not going to <expletive> them away.
    • As with both of those, I had been approached by people to either go to a cheat site (known as botting) and/or a hack site. And I will tell those people to literally <expletive> off as I don't do that kind of thing. Not once for any game in my life, and not going to start now.
    R2 should have taken out the tree when the first hacks came about on it. However, their blatant disregard and by putting the tree back on more frequently shows that they do not care who cheats or who doesn't. With each time the tree comes on, more people will still exploit it (or the same ones if they need to build a duo-sylph army without worry), and nothing R2 can do since they don't want to <expletive> off those who won it through legitimate means.
    I agree with your comments 100%

It must be blatantly obvious to anyone from the hundreds of posts in this forum over the last months about the tree and wands, that there is an issue that clearly is still unresolved!

According to different posts it has been reported countless times!

I find it incomprehensible at the very least that the tree is not removed from the game until the issue is resolved, as it is unfair on honest players!

Comment

Working...
    X