Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 FEB 2016 after reset at ARMORGAMES S1 - extremely slow loading

hi folks

after reset just now, i log in as usual...i can't help but notice the extremely slow loading of everything

was there a maintenance done just now? coz normally after maintenance this happens....

when i press WILD button at approx. 5.00pm my pc time, it took 8 minutes to successfully load the WILD...jesus...

i was teleporting myself to another map prior to that at about 4.35pm....then the loading of WARTUNE word very slow...so i reload the game

from 4.35pm until about 5.00pm that is how slow the relog loading is...

very weird...

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
    hi folks

after reset just now, i log in as usual...i can't help but notice the extremely slow loading of everything

was there a maintenance done just now? coz normally after maintenance this happens....

when i press WILD button at approx. 5.00pm my pc time, it took 8 minutes to successfully load the WILD...jesus...

i was teleporting myself to another map prior to that at about 4.35pm....then the loading of WARTUNE word very slow...so i reload the game

from 4.35pm until about 5.00pm that is how slow the relog loading is...

very weird...
    Its not only your server, Kongregate also is slow. R2 is playing around with flash cache again.

Comment

Working...
    X