X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wont rechange again

i just rechange 2500 balens
    and fakk u r2

1 lag so much.... i log in ur game .i need wait 10 min for ur loading ...10 min pass i can move
    what r u maintain for ?? make more lag to us
    even my computer is old ..but it can run full 3D game well
    and i can see the movie on youtube very fast (i think my net connect is good)only ur game lag

2 the dim of my eud disappear cuz ur maintain i send ticket u response lot of player like me lose their dim or gem cuz maintain
    u will solve this problem 2 month pass ....all u solve is shiit
    why do we buy belans ?? if ur maintain make our item lose ...u wont give them back to us??? all u do is us
    u never solve the problem u make it
    Last edited by Whakapono; 02-28-2016, 10:11 AM.

Just wait until they tell you not to stream stuff and do other things while playing the game. To me, it's a waste of a statement if they said it because it's one of the reasons why I got a high speed internet along with a computer that can do most things without much worry. Even at one module, I have some lag (at some times) to conclude it's their end with all the bottlenecking (thank the merges) going on.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Just wait until they tell you not to stream stuff and do other things while playing the game. To me, it's a waste of a statement if they said it because it's one of the reasons why I got a high speed internet along with a computer that can do most things without much worry. Even at one module, I have some lag (at some times) to conclude it's their end with all the bottlenecking (thank the merges) going on.
      I would argue that most of the lag isn't do to peoples internet at all. It's because of flash, it's ill designed to handle intense scenes wartune creates (8v8 battles, for example). Oh, and R2 can take some blame for the programming as well.

Comment

Oh yeah, I would agree with ya on that. The last few patches, right at 5.0 had really killed it. Before all that, I could run 5 modules and dive into some battles (whether it was 4x1, 3x2, 2x2x1 or even 1x1x1x1x1) without any lag or problems that some people tell me I have quick Jedi reflexes to issue the commands to my units in a straight line (have my windows cascaded with enough room to be clicked onto to access). Noticeable lag would had happen right after the game is over night (8 hours in) that needs a refresh, which was normal by my standards. After 5.0, it's an AFK fest since I can't really issue commands (or it takes too long before the next round returns to me, after the other side had put in 3-4 of them in).

Someone once wrote that the game is supposed to be evolving which I made my argument clear that just because they (R2) made a game that changes the requirements to a higher one doesn't mean that everyone should go out and buy a new PC/device just to play the game.

Comment

r2 how idiot r u?
          today new event "recharge pack" give us 5 strawberry
          what can we use strawberry for?
          the event strawberry exchange end on yesterday
          what can we use strawberry for? sell them only

r2 such idiot u r

Comment

Originally posted by z0980777995 View Post
            r2 how idiot r u?
            today new event "recharge pack" give us 5 strawberry
            what can we use strawberry for?
            the event strawberry exchange end on yesterday
            what can we use strawberry for? sell them only

r2 such idiot u r
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	1723827

yes i see ur point lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]159432[/ATTACH]

yes i see ur point lol
              atleast they put in 2 cupcakes :P
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Yeah, two cupcakes <eyes rolling>, hooray! Well, at least they gave two cupcakes about the spenders (I know, really bad pun there).

Comment

This event was re-added by error in the new events set today. Consider it a small bonus if you choose to recharge at this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X