server 129Deepmill
    in game name vini
    Char Archer

Click image for larger version

Name:	nice work.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1780653
    thk alot fr this thing u till need lot time to slove ur game well i should know u tht i can access other game but cz of ur kind work i cant access my wartune ty alot keep it up alwys in maintance u saying solving problem of bug and issue but after ur maintance it is more laggy ty alot thk very much fr ur co oprative

even cant open my account on any broser

Comment

Someone got a decoder ring?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Someone got a decoder ring?
        Nope. Looks like they can't login to their account, or something. Clear internet cache, try a new browser... etc etc.

I wonder if the mods will remove the picture; there's a site on there that's banned on the forums.

Comment

i clean my computer several time plz dont say tht clean the computer etc we know very well after tht i posted this thing on bug not to do fr time pass not for the answer we accpected fr that y not u guys accept tht it can be ur side fault to solve the bug and problem frm game i sure tht u guys not wnt to try at all so giving excuse. might be ur computer fault or ur net will be issue if tht i hv thn how can i play other game like dota 2 or other broser game accept ur fault dont blame us ty
          Last edited by R28400455; 03-03-2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

This, children, is why txt speak is BAD for you...

Comment

Originally posted by R28400455 View Post
              i clean my computer several time plz dont say tht clean the computer etc we know very well after tht i posted this thing on bug not to do fr time pass not for the answer we accpected fr that y not u guys accept tht it can be ur side fault to solve the bug and problem frm game i sure tht u guys not wnt to try at all so giving excuse. might be ur computer fault or ur net will be issue if tht i hv thn how can i play other game like dota 2 or other broser game accept ur fault dont blame us ty
              It could very well be R2's fault that you cannot login. However, most people do not seem to have an issue with logging in; therefore it leads me to believe that the problem may very well be on your end.

Have you tried clearing out your browser cache, or using another browser? Have you tried using the mini-client? Another computer? Do you have a particularly slow internet speed or computer? There are a lot of variables, need more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                Nope. Looks like they can't login to their account, or something. Clear internet cache, try a new browser... etc etc.

I wonder if the mods will remove the picture; there's a site on there that's banned on the forums
                lol facebook lol

doesnt matter if that site is banned its a page in FB so if r2 wants to be stupid and remove such pic they more childish than a 2 year old

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  lol facebook lol

doesnt matter if that site is banned its a page in FB so if r2 wants to be stupid and remove such pic they more childish than a 2 year old
                  Facebook isn't banned, that facebook page is though. They have previously removed posts of it.

Comment

R28400455, if you're still having an issue with connecting to your server even after trying everything Alsatia has suggested, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with a list of the things you have tried, and ask if they can check your toon on their end. Keep your sentences simple and punctuated to they will understand what you're saying, and only write that you are having a problem logging into your server, what you have tried, and the request for them to check your toon.

Let me know if you are waiting a little too long for a reply.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      This, children, is why txt speak is BAD for you...
                      Agreed. If you're a grown adult, I am going to laugh if you write like that.

Okay, moving along. Mem, I've included my testing for that server (hoping I got the root server given from the data of my search) along with others. Hoping that will help as it kinda looked like the one I was having where it took nearly 2 hours to load completely, but mostly it's on that screen.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Meikura001; 03-03-2016, 12:46 PM. Reason: forgot that image, LOL
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X