US East Servers Are Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US East Servers Are Down

Can't log onto s494 or s502 again, 2 days in a row this has happened.

West Coast got hit as well. Happened about 11 minutes ago.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Server 500 is also down again. I get that sometimes these things happen, but how the hell does this happen 2 days in a row at the exact same time?

Comment

second time r2 doit today yestoday ther dide befor gb and like always ther hide it from players and i wil bet all mentore wil come say it is players who done some wrong and ned clear catch becuse it is neber r2 fault it is the law from ther company never admit you make mistak or has no clue off that you do

Comment

The issue with the two server groups that start with 494 and 631 have been reported again.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

S30 went down 2 times today 1 time yestoday no yalk anout why on forum so bad customer suport ftom r2

Comment

Anyone else still out, or is it just 500 and 502 that have been down for the past 3 1/2 hours?

Comment

I haven't checked my little east server of knights as of yet, but west servers are going golden for me.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

when are they going to fix this **, 2 days in a row this has happened and many people have missed events, world boss, battle grounds, and we'll probably get the same lame comp like we usually do.

Comment

Working...
                  X