Views:	1
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	1780770Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	1780771

they not update when do any of them so what are they for if they not work

they avnt worked since patch 4.5 for me so nothing new their and r2 will not fix as its too time consumming

Comment

Loved how they made MPDs into 4+ when it comes to making a party. I would think it would be up to 4 players but only need 1 to go into; maybe 1+ be appropriate.

And again, thanks for pointing out the min level reqs for ToK: now what level 38 can complete level 1 easy if without having 10mil BR friends?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Loved how they made MPDs into 4+ when it comes to making a party. I would think it would be up to 4 players but only need 1 to go into; maybe 1+ be appropriate.

And again, thanks for pointing out the min level reqs for ToK: now what level 38 can complete level 1 easy if without having 10mil BR friends?
        It's just tiny things like this that are annoying. I actually didn't know this timed reward thing was bugged since I usually never check it though it will never be fixed so eh.

And yeah no level 38 could possibly clear easy Tok. Hell even being level 80 doesn't mean you can clear it. I don't know why they upped the difficulty at all. Because of that no one in my server does ToK anymore alongside with spire nightmare. You can count on r2 to add and change things they want that nobody asked for or wants and not add or change or fix things that are already present.

Comment

And yeah no level 38 could possibly clear easy Tok. Hell even being level 80 doesn't mean you can clear it. I don't know why they upped the difficulty at all. Because of that no one in my server does ToK anymore alongside with spire nightmare. You can count on r2 to add and change things they want that nobody asked for or wants and not add or change or fix things that are already present.
          R2 only believed in "generics" and not "specifics". They figured "one size fits all" when it comes to making the difficulties of ToK. Even about 2 years ago, before I took that first break from WT, I didn't get to pass ToK Easy Stage 1 until I was like 55+ with a good sylph. Couldn't pass the 2nd one after. I've made a detailed suggestion on how ToK should be designed, but as you have said, they don't really care. So much for putting players first.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X