Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New format not appreciated. No wings etc.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New format not appreciated. No wings etc.....

Chime in here people, if you do not like this new format to the game. No wings, no titles, junk in wilds shop, not matching gems, no matching eudy diamonds, no matching resist crystals. The game has mutated into a game for only the mega-casher. This is fine for the mega-casher, I wish them luck, but who will they have to kill in bg, in cw, in tw when we all quit? I am 6mil br, but knighthood is currently out of reach for me, and I am sure it out of reach for most players. For me, unless something changes, I do not see any future in this game. I has become over-priced and over-stupid. Add your comments and let r2 hear them. Otherwise, it has been fun......

if you open your invetory and open the title scree....go to "Other" and you will find the title for the event clothes......but agree, sadly only to get with cash.....

Comment

It's about game over for me and I've played for over 3 years

Comment

I no longer care for events anymore since it went south on me. Hell, my game play is like 30 mins (give or take) since nothing is of interest to me.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
          It's about game over for me and I've played for over 3 years

same been here since the start on kabaam and now on r2 this used to be the greatest game . but now its like a carnival sideshow, just out to steal your money with a sub standard product. As P.T. Barnum said a fool and his money soon part.

Comment

i doubt even cashers would feel happy about this ridiculous "new format", as they have to buy or recharge/spend enough to get the set for up to 7410 balens, and then some months later they could just buy the full set for some 2900-3200 balens without the hassle of earning free event chests to cut down the net cost (and high level clothing is likely to cost them balens for fashion charms, which increases the net cost & the measly rewards are not worth the hassle).

Comment

ALL MY PLAIND TO INCREASE MY BR ARE GONE ... AND NOTHIN CAN MAKE IT UP , YOU TOOK ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN EVENTS AND YOU CLAIM THAT ARCHAELOGY CAN MKE IT UP CUZ IT HAS THINGS THAT WE COULDN'T GET IT LIKE EUD ITEMS BUT all those thing can't increase my br , just take archaelogy and give events back god damn it...
              Last edited by R2128983872; 03-12-2016, 05:24 AM.
              they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

i hate the changes in events HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
                you took all my plains to increase my br ,now i see no fun playing the game without looking for a new set or high resistance ,ahhh and about resistance last event after i did resistance event my br went down not up ahahaha
                they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
                  i hate the changes in events HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
                  you took all my plains to increase my br ,now i see no fun playing the game without looking for a new set or high resistance ,ahhh and about resistance last event after i did resistance event my br went down not up ahahaha
                  That can have more reason most logic one would be: You had dif dimension open res wise so the bonus you got changed by changing crystals.
                  it can be easy like 100-200k br dif with dimensions bonus.

2nd reason would be you dimension expired.

On topic itself ,cloth boxes we got spoiled with, so many titles and cloths we got easy
                  But i do miss some events like my adv sep for a little time.
                  Or even the mahra event , and to keep up with ppl with 3 red sylphs it would be nice events like that would return soon.
                  But i will be patient and see soon , not know what it all will bring next months
                  Last edited by Proximi; 03-12-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

On topic itself ,cloth boxes we got spoiled with, so many titles and cloths we got easy
                    Just because some of us took the time to research what was needed for an event to get the maximum and to save for such without squandering doesn't mean that we had to be "punished" for doing so. Yeah, in the first events (two if I recalled since I started 586), I had squandered my chests because I thought they were "one-time" deals. It cost me because that gun looked badass, and I was only a few (given to be added) away from getting it. Another event, it cost me a title (which I later got through that shard exchange) for I was doing the same thing. I later got "smart" and saved up the boxes on par with the time the exchange left. The favorite one I liked was when we had those Mahra/Sep events where I try to keep 1k in supply (earlier times) and 3k in supply (much later) at all times. Whatever I have left from the event when it ends, I save for the next. The second one would have to go to the mount training event as I know I don't get whips now like before, but I get gold which I invest in animal stocks, if you catch my drift.

There are few retarded ones that came about that I would like to smack the devs upside the head with a rolled up magazine, hence why I made that statement of "why the good stuff gets the limited boxes while the bad design in fashion often gets the events we can have the boxes to?" I am sorry to burst any "fairy" out there, but I didn't come to play Wartune as a fairy; I come to play as a badass. Some of these fashion stuff is just too ridiculous that a rodeo clown don't want to be caught dead wearing. I am sure in the medieval or dark ages, they didn't have glitter.

Okay, I am delving out of that one, but you see my point and why I am not doing events as I had done in the past. This new "gimmick" is going to turn away players much faster than a wildfire can; both the free and spender alike. You would thought that R2 had learned from the failure or are there plants that feed them "false stats" so they can keep going with such?

Comment

With cloths i stay what i sayed: we got spoiled since when i started this game a title was something special to get , now it became like or ritual ingame and expecting it each time again
                      But event wise this painfull for all *beside the bigger cashers* , there would be easyer solutions , like remove titles of cloth sets that would came out from now on. (but that not earn them cash)

The prob is indeed the ppl thinking about quiting the game , also on my server 477 i hear more ppl talk about it, all i can say on that, be patient see what the next months bring.
                      It will be not the 1st nerve and not the last , still know how much bb i maked before they nerved dimension example and ofc we can get some amount of mines easy and daily log in but it never get close to what it was.

All i can do is hope on some better events soon , but to be sure i spended my cash this month on 2 other games for if i may get bored :P

Comment

And I stand behind my statements when I say "just because we're the smart ones in preparing/saving up DOESN'T MEAN we should get punished for doing so". Just because R2 feels this nerfing of events is the way to go, it is not beneficial to the players, either paying or free.

Comment

Working...
                        X