Early shutdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early shutdown

Not cool, guys. I see a message saying there's 20 minutes left before shutdown, which would make sense since it was 1:40, then I start a dungeon a couple minutes later, using my daily attempt, and all of a sudden there's 5 minutes left before shutdown; not 15. You shut me down at 1:50 before I had a chance to finish EF hell. I'll never see my shards, and I'll never see my attempt, nor will the other players that were on the map with me. Thanks in advance for the stamina pots we'll get as compensation.

Good luck on getting that attempt, the support elves will ask you for a screen shot. Like we spend all day long taking screen shots. I sympathize with you, though.
    Reldra was here....

Comment

Yeah and I know I'm not the only one who gets the shaft from their faulty programming. What annoys me more is if 100 players got on here and said it shut down 10 minutes early, they still wouldn't believe us, or throw in a crusade scroll. They'd just call us all liars like they did when they had a soul engraving II event disappear after a couple hours.

Comment

The announcement letting you know the servers are shutting down are to give you guys an opportunity to finish up what you are doing. It's not advised to start things during that time.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The announcement letting you know the servers are shutting down are to give you guys an opportunity to finish up what you are doing. It's not advised to start things during that time.
          If the game says shutdown is in 20 minutes, it should not be 10. You also should be able to take at least 10 minutes to do whatever it was you wanted to do. Your advice is sound, but it is not what the game conveys. People that got shorted this way should be compensated.
          Reldra was here....

Comment

You are welcome to send in a ticket with your request.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Server Time Change Announcement
              Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers. Eastern Standard Time will change to Eastern Daylight Saving Time and Pacific Standard Time will change to Pacific Daylight Saving Time. Server time for GMT servers will change from Greenwich Mean Time to British Summer Time. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
              Sunday, March 13th 3AM EDT/3PM GMT+8

PST Servers:
              Sunday, March 13th 3AM PDT/6PM GMT+8

GMT Servers:
              Sunday, March 27th 1AM BST/9AM GMT+8

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM EDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM PDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 27th at 1AM BST, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
              Hate to burst anyone's bubble here, but this announcement was ambiguous. Luckily for me, when we get DST changes at the network end, every data exchange based module is shut down an hour before this takes place so it can convert during our sleep.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X