X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To wartune dev

Dear Wartune Dev,

with all due respect, we would like to remind you :

1. Moderators, are a part of you (on behalf of Wartune dev), and company's reflection. I know it's frustrating to handle complaints.But still there are lots of verities way to chose sentences (wisely) in replying massage.
    and i'm sure, ofc you guys are the master and can handle such problems wisely (dealing ppl with many backgrounds,ages,mature,childish)

2. dear wartune dev, this time i would like remind you. every single peny you received ( from your feet until your you head ,smartphones,lux cars,houses) as long as you work for Wartune dev, those lux things that you bought are from your Cliente/players.
    including free players which bring this game into a very much life,communities & colors. you know what, i see some thread regarding cheaters (in my opinion is not the worst case ) because they are still enjoying this game and might tell his/her friend..there is such entertainment called wartune (with a correct mitigation plan,you could reduce the probability of being hacked.
    so the worst case is when ppl quits the game and leaves, means.. you just lost a client. come on guys you can do much better than this, and we are sure about that.

3. we are chasher & gamers use our gaming budget that doesn't effect our real life finance(since we have our own budget for our hobbies) so we have nothing to lose to this game,even loosing our toon because it doesn't effect our real life monthly income,but loosing even just one client means a lot for a growing company, we just care.

note : sorry for my English grammar construction.

Cheers and have a nice day,

TopGun

Comment

good

Originally posted by TopGun23 View Post
      TopGun

your english is absolutely fine!!!

Comment

This is a good reminder to all that its not difficult to put effort into taking care of the gamers. Cash or Free. Care being not just the security features but ingame satisfaction too.

Comment

Working...
        X