17/3 Maintenance Messed up resis redcution bonus from dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17/3 Maintenance Messed up resis redcution bonus from dimensions

hi , as title says , after today`s maintenance , i found that my resis reduction is down , i kept doing dimensions but it wouldnot go up , i clicked dimension panel it displays resis bonus ONLY , NO RESIS REDUCTION BONUS.
    it is not happening to all people though , as some still have their dims bonus while many others dont
    gonna be a living hell trying to battle in CW with people who got double my resis reduction due to this bug
    please inform the devs either to postpone CW until this is over or get it fixed before finals, thanks
    My Total resis reduction from crystals alone : 3260*2 (2 lvl 10) + 2180 = 8700 *2 ( got 100% resis reduction from 2nd class talents ) = 17400Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	1780989Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	1780990Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	303.5 KB
ID:	1780991

Same problem

need help ASAP before CW, or this is going to be a disaster

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

I noticed this for the first time as well, APERENTLY on expert dimension you only get resist reduction at lv19 and higher or something(not confirmed from me, another player told me that)

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
        need help ASAP before CW, or this is going to be a disaster
        An earthquake that levels an entire city and killed tens of thousands is a disaster. You not being as good as you can be in 1 CW? Doesn't even classify as a minor tragedy. Get over yourself.

Comment

it has always been that you get the reduce res bonus, from a certain lvl, is for every dim, not only in expert, not sure wich lvl you get it. but certainly not from lvl 2 or 5, i thought 17 or 18, maybe even higher.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

i only got 2 atempt to play 2 diimention , how can you play 5 dimention !?
            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
              i only got 2 atempt to play 2 diimention , how can you play 5 dimention !?
              become VIP and there your 5 .. perk of VIP that be
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

There is no bug.. You do not get any resistance reduction bonus untill you hit lv19 or 20 in an expert dimi, so no wonder your res red didnt change within the 1st 5 lvls...
                DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

just another bug, Same **** different day, see ya next month R2 bugs, cant wait to see what r u gonna screw up next month
                  Last edited by empire_sun; 03-18-2016, 06:44 AM.

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    An earthquake that levels an entire city and killed tens of thousands is a disaster. You not being as good as you can be in 1 CW? Doesn't even classify as a minor tragedy. Get over yourself.
                    when u compete in a once per month event it would be frustrating to have such bug ruin it for u, if u think it is silly , then why the hell r u playing the game, and if u r not playing the game then why the hell r u replying?
                    it doesnot matter if it is a virtual game, a football match or a corporate deal, i like everything to run smoothly and without flaws, that is how i do business and it is how it should be
                    so kindly keep ur smart *** comments for urself and contact me when u have any achievement to brag about in REAL LIFE or a virtual 2D game

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
                      when u compete in a once per month event it would be frustrating to have such bug ruin it for u, if u think it is silly , then why the hell r u playing the game, and if u r not playing the game then why the hell r u replying?
                      it doesnot matter if it is a virtual game, a football match or a corporate deal, i like everything to run smoothly and without flaws, that is how i do business and it is how it should be
                      so kindly keep ur smart *** comments for urself and contact me when u have any achievement to brag about in REAL LIFE or a virtual 2D game
                      I play the game to have fun. I do not mistake it for reality. There are a lot of worse things out there than some stupid online competition where you don't gain much any way. So you don't get a few extra crystals. Big frakking deal.

Get a grip on yourself, boy! Bragging about an "achievement" in a 2D GAME is immature. That is like saying you are king of cops and robbers. Grow up.

Comment

guess you're one of them that's all cash and no common sense

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1724059

Name:	Untitled1.png
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1724060

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1724061

But I guess you won't even understand those simple pictures
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                          guess you're one of them that's all cash and no common sense

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160077[/ATTACH]

But I guess you won't even understand those simple pictures
                          and i guess y need an english tutor so u can understand what am i talking about, the rule was every lvl gives 20% res bonus ( total 30 lvls= 600% from expert dim) and 5% RES reduction ( total 150%).
                          the bug i am talking about is that is no longer the case , need to get 19+ lvls to get the reduce RES thing.
                          figure i missed a few days or couldnot do dims , i wont be able to do 10 lvls of different dims to get decent bonus , i have to concentrate on one dim to to activate the bonus .
                          was that clear enough? dont use google translate , it sucks

Comment

you always had to go to lvl 19 to get the res reduction bonus for an expert dim, lvl 7 for adv and int dims and lvl 3 for basics. Clearly you don't "pay" attention to what you do on this game
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

But he sure cashed a lot in a game he doesn't pay attention to. What a loser.

Comment

Working...
                              X