Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[bug arena ] eu quero saber quando a arena vai voltar ao normal!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [bug arena ] eu quero saber quando a arena vai voltar ao normal!!!

COMO FOI DITO NO ULTIMO TOPICO EM DISCUSSÕES DO JOGO , ARENA NÃO VOLTA MAIS NÃO É ? TÃO VADIU É , JA DEU NE QUERIA FAZER O POVO DE COBIA ONLINE P/TESTA A PACIENCIA DELES PARABENS CONSEGUIRAM . AGORA DEVOLVAM A ARENA PQ TA COMPLICADO FICA PEDINDO AJUDA DE GENTE FORTE E METIDA P/AJUDAR QUANDO PODERIA ESTA LA FAZENDO SOZINHO ESSA BAGAÇA . FORAAAAAAAA ADM'S COM SANGUE DE BR NA R2 , SE É QUE EXISTE ALGUM COISA QUE EU NN DUVIDO MUITO FORAA TUDINHO .

PF: Google translate for who don't understand !!!
    I don't know
    Only god knows where the story ends, for me
    But I know where the story begins
    Its up to us to choose
    Wether we win or loose
    And I choose to win ♪ ♫ ♩:p::cool:

Or... we just ignore you cause you didn't use it direcly. Seems much more fitting

Comment

who asked to you ?
      I don't know
      Its up to us to choose
      Wether we win or loose

Comment

who asked to you ? your opinion don't matter .
        I don't know
        Its up to us to choose
        Wether we win or loose

Comment

I don't mind translating posts, in fact sometimes I prefer it over an attempt to post it in english. However, you need to be extra careful about spelling and punctuation, and avoid using any slang or shortened terms, because when you do, I can't translate it.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sorry lane but sometimes the person is stressed with the game, there deducts the forum staff
            I don't know
            Its up to us to choose
            Wether we win or loose

Comment

use translator and you get shot donw on "you can't even type you suck." don't use it and you get bantered on that. comoon. deside allready.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

gimmikc "Tão vadiu " = " Male ***** " and " Bagaça" = "Trash " nothing of more on it
                I don't know
                Its up to us to choose
                Wether we win or loose

Comment

Originally posted by SraPanterinha View Post
                  Sorry lane but sometimes the person is stressed with the game, there deducts the forum staff
                  I understand. Perhaps you can edit your post so it translates a little better?

Also, if you're using any sort of profanity, you will need to remove those.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I don't speak english fluently or known this problem on the thread, but I translated the first message.

[Arena bug] I want known when arena will back to normal?
                    As was said on the last discussion thread, the arena won't back, sure? *****, it already finish or you want do put players like a guinea pig to test our patience? Now, give me back the arena because is complicated ask for help with stronger players seeing that I could complete it solo.

Out R2's Admins with BR blood. If it exists, I never doubted it.

Comment

Working...
                    X