Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toon hacked to change br so it wasnt high enough to participate in chaos wars this month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toon hacked to change br so it wasnt high enough to participate in chaos wars this month

This morning when I logged onto game, I noticed we had chaos wars tomorrow, So I checked to make sure I was on participants list. I was NOT!. So I checked my player level (yesterday it was 36) and it said I was 87. And though I did NOT take a screen shot of my br this morning before spinning up, it was 5.02 mil. The player that is most highly suspected of doing this to me is CANE, a known hacker and cheater on this server whom r2 allows to continue to hack and cheat because other people spend money because of him. BUT now he is interfering with another toon's ability to play. I have submitted a TICKET #515515. I will also post on here the following screenshots: Player strength this morning with showing my normal br and sylphs and eudemon, the same for player br. I also have screen shots with lowers sylphs on both my character and my eudemon and a lower eudemon. AND please note it was DIFFICULT to get my br so LOW as it shows on this mornings rankings.

Susanna level 10 dragon bowmaster Kabam 03 east Warpak guild
    Attached Files

thats just the br bug. we all have that. only way to awoid the br drop is to keep logged on...:P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Your br is slightly lower in the ranking and your first thought is that it's a "hacker". *facepalm*

Glad nothing is missing though, talk to your server lead and ask them to add you - good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        Your br is slightly lower in the ranking and your first thought is that it's a "hacker". *facepalm*

Glad nothing is missing though, talk to your server lead and ask them to add you - good luck.
        That would probably be Cane who she has just accused of hacking
        Don't fancy her chances of getting added

Comment

Working...
        X