Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archeology issues

Im just about had it with R2 now.

On 11/3 I reported a bug in Archeology and got a reply on the 12/3 that u would fix it on my acc within 48 hours................................ its now the 25/3 I have send screenshots, multiply requests to follow up on the case, and last weekend even a mentor forwarded a mail regarding my issue............ WHEN are you going to fix that problem???

This is what i have from u so far :

11-3
    Greetings Catta
    Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your patronage and constant support to our game. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences this issue is causing you and your character. Yes, we are currently aware that there’s an issue on Handbooks right now, wherein some materials are not registering in-game. Could you please provide us a screenshot of the name of Handbook rewards you are referring to so that we can have our operation team investigate further with your concern and request them to send you those rewards temporarily while the issue is being fixed.
    Again, we thank you for your report, but we must ask you to be more patient and understanding until we get the issue resolved. We hope to hear from you soon.
    -The R2games Team

12-3

Greetings Catta,
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Upon checking your logfs, we see that you really have collected Mystery Runestone*50 on 2016-03-08 08:03:45. We will going to forward your concern to our relevant department and request them to send you the rewards and have your issue fixed.
    We know having to wait for a response can be a pain, but we must ask you to be a little more patient. It means a lot to us! Please send us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response! We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think we forgot about you!
    -The R2Games Team

Case #: 510478.

R2 Dont really give a **** about ppl , no wonder the players turn to look for new games to play.............

Catta S583

Hello Cattah,

Can you please reply to the ticket, requesting an update on it. I will forward the ticket number requesting one on our side.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Cattah View Post
      R2 Dont really give a **** about ppl , no wonder the players turn to look for new games to play.............
      Indeed.

Just ask them to close your ticket. The mods may try to get things moved along, but your issue will never be solved. They don't even fix major problems; a minor cosmetic problem like this will be discarded.

Comment

Working...
      X