smashing easter surprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smashing easter surprise

Again is this only for r2 players and you leaving every other platform out again like kabam kong and others etc and r2 says they dont discriminate ppl lol

LOL go kick Kabam, Kong, Miniclip, and Armor Games to get them to get an event out for ya. I would have done the same if I felt excluded.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ive asked kabam they said quote we dont deal with wartune ask r2 games we only deal with mobile wartune

Comment

R2 events for R2 games for R2 customers only? yeah seems unfair.

Comment

There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with the way R2 programmes stuff. I mean MASSIVELY, SERIOUSLY WRONG.

I go to the egg smashing page and it COMPLETELY WIPED OUT my bandwidth. NOTHING could move. NOTHING. Not even the PAGE ITSELF.

This is on a HARD WIRED ASDL2+ line that can download everything from videos to multiple radio channels with no problem, but ONE R2 PAGE and it goes belly up.

You CANNOT tell me that is not a problem with the programme code. Who the hell programmed this ****? Fire the damned monkey and get a COMPETENT programmer!

Comment

They wanted you to think it was your fault it didn't work out as planned that they keep on saying it. I got a 60 MBPs dedicated line with a 100 MBPs LAN (don't ask on why I am not at gig speed, but I can say it's in the works). I can rock on everything else but when it comes to R2, I feel like I am on dialup.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              They wanted you to think it was your fault it didn't work out as planned that they keep on saying it. I got a 60 MBPs dedicated line with a 100 MBPs LAN (don't ask on why I am not at gig speed, but I can say it's in the works). I can rock on everything else but when it comes to R2, I feel like I am on dialup.
              im on 32 meg fibre and i only lag on tok and chaos wars which is very strange everything else in game im fine so somewere theirs a prob in r2 end of the game

but the easter smash egg event should be for all wartune platform gamers not just 1 platform its a bit wrong and some mod needs to direct this prob to the devs as r2 deals with platform maintenance and events etc

or r2 needs to kick some butt in kabam staff and ask them why they dont give a monkeys about their players or am they just like r2 money grabbers
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-27-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X