BR gone down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR gone down

Last week or so, I got to BR 404112. Then I come on and my BR is 359774.
    Ive been keeping track of all my br upgrades so i know that it should have stayed permanent.
    Please sort this out!!!!

Did a dimension run out?

Comment

Did your medallion run out?

Comment

Originally posted by THUNDERRRR View Post
        Did your medallion run out?
        Since he mentioned last week, that is a possibility also.

I don't think temp mounts running out would cause that kind of a BR drop, but they could have contributed to it, so might be worth a look also. Another one that might contribute but not cause that kind of a drop is tech blessing running out.

Comment

Man, I am going to go into diabetic shock just for eating the gummy bears while watching you two trading virtual punches back and forth.

Anyways, back on topic. The BR drop has only a few explanations as Ada had pointed. They (R2) are still trying to figure out why something that is a little over 3 years ago is still going to this day. Yes, I said over 3 because this isn't the first time I seen of this. Many people complain by going offline they are open to be plundered by those who are online; hence why some people who have friends in the "Stranger" list would look at that list to see when that person is offline, and if they have enough stats, they will pounce on the attack and then move away before that person comes online. Then of course, R2 added that fog system which makes it virtually hard to locate a person if not using a stone to light up (only about 30 seconds I think).

If they (R2 again) manages to fix that part, I am sure people will be happy for the time being; but with the way maints are being told, it's a long shot that probably be missed for another year.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You should also try refreshing just in case. I inexplicably lost 500k br from a couple of eudaemons for a while, but a refresh fixed it.

Comment

There is also the possibility that R2 would fix the problem but it is reintroduced in a later patch.

The way that R2/7Road seems to work is that they fix a problem in the existing patch of the game, but they are working on the new patch using the original existing version. Therefore, all fixes introduced in the current patch after the introduction of the patch is removed in the new patch.

Classic right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

Comment

Classic right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.
                Yep, that can be deadly and a lot of conflicts happen that way, too. Too graphic, though.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Since he mentioned last week, that is a possibility also.

I don't think temp mounts running out would cause that kind of a BR drop, but they could have contributed to it, so might be worth a look also. Another one that might contribute but not cause that kind of a drop is tech blessing running out.
                  I know that it wasnt my Tech Blessing because I rarely ever use it.

Comment

Working...
                  X