Cross Server Rankings messed up BAD S385 Crimson Lair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Rankings messed up BAD S385 Crimson Lair

It's a lot of screen shots but this is what I am talking about. Not one R2 server is listed in cross server listingClick image for larger version

Name:	cs1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	1781322Click image for larger version

Name:	cs2.jpg
Size:	394.1 KB
ID:	1781323Click image for larger version

Name:	cs3.jpg
Size:	482.5 KB
ID:	1781324Click image for larger version

Name:	cs4.jpg
Size:	494.2 KB
ID:	1781325Click image for larger version

Name:	cs5.jpg
Size:	483.8 KB
ID:	1781326Click image for larger version

Name:	cs6.jpg
Size:	484.6 KB
ID:	1781327Click image for larger version

Name:	cs7.jpg
Size:	480.1 KB
ID:	1781328Click image for larger version

Name:	cs8.jpg
Size:	485.4 KB
ID:	1781329Click image for larger version

Name:	cs9.jpg
Size:	496.9 KB
ID:	1781330Click image for larger version

Name:	cs10.jpg
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	1781331
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Our sylph arena only had kabam people as well
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

sylph arena reset to iron group, and multi player arena gives us points as if we're in iron group even though we're in gold group

Comment

Thank you for including all of those screenshots. I know they are time consuming to take and upload, but they really do help.

Originally posted by Gladiâ„¢ View Post
        sylph arena reset to iron group, and multi player arena gives us points as if we're in iron group even though we're in gold group
        If that is since the maintenance last night, please post a new thread for it. I'd like to keep this thread just for the cross server rankings issue, as the thread itself is being forwarded for that issue.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

No problem. Yeah it took a bit to upload them all, but I hope it helps resolve the problem. People are...quite angry tonight with all the problems then Titan War on top of it.
          Frozenshade
          R2Games
          S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

can you do me a favor about those sylph rank and arena points, froze?
            i'm fed up of this game and not going to play for few days or until these things are settled.
            thank you

Comment

Cross Server Ranking Kabam S29

Seeing the same issue with Kabam post maintenance. Huge change to cross server ranking with the people we typically see gone in addition to our servers not being included in the ranking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tXYXt.jpg
Size:	309.9 KB
ID:	1724380

Click image for larger version

Name:	oRkHc.jpg
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	1724381

Comment

It's a mess there are two east coast cross servers and this maintenance fused us?
                East coast archer.

Comment

at least on euro servers we got some names that were not there before (well were there long ago, but were taken out and now added into our mix again)

so basicly they messed with the cross server groups. thus totally messin up the tw yesterday for us west for r2 servers. and did same for all others today...

wuestion is. why not do it all on friday if it was to be done. thus not messin up th tw or any other major event (apart for arenas, but those are a mess allmost allways :P)
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Same problem on our server. Mixed with an old one. High BR and still unranked. Nor solved tomorrow means i can't participate in CW because i'm not in the list so i don't exist. Not that i will have any chance at all to end up high. These guys might have a bit more BR the truth is they're a hell of a lot stronger. They were more than a year ago and they still are. Put things back the way it was before the maintenance please.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_65.jpg
Size:	523.3 KB
ID:	1724408

Comment

I'm on S351 and have the same group in rankings as MagicBullet. Hope this wasn't intentional
                      Last edited by tunafan; 04-11-2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: because I wanted to

Comment

Working...
                      X