Sylph Arena and Group Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Second, you can do a search on the problems related to yours in the Bugs section of this forum that it has been a long time and it hasn't been fixed.
    You're right about that.

I actually posted that bug along with about 7 entire threads in the most recent '5.6 bugs' thread. Shocker, they removed my post... twice. I guess someone got upset that I was posting their inability fix bugs that have been around long before patch 4.0.

They might even remove this post.

Comment

bla bla bla .. am underimpressed by u ur spamming of fora and ur kaijus .. as they sub standard at best

first off all as u say urself u not in game .. so u know jack

second .. rewards prev to maint where accurate , all player that play on s67 can tell u that ..
      will prove that ur wrong in next few days by giving next weeks screens day by day where after legit weekly reset rank will go up normaly (i presume at this point in time)

third .. <no comment>
      Last edited by demoniced; 04-08-2016, 09:05 PM. Reason: clean text as i not instigate fight

Comment

If you wish to continue the arguing with each other, take it to private message. This is not the place for it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This has happened also on our server S313. 2 days in a row our sylph arena was reset after server maint.

Comment

Memory you are twisting my arm here. But okay, I will stand down. Momma had always told me it is bad luck to be fighting with kids, especially ones who think they are all that and yet are overcompensating for something (ego maybe?). Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to take it to PM as she probably will scream bloody murder and probably will get me banned. Trust me, I had that bad experience before with a plant that got me in a lot of trouble with PMs and a little of "photo-shopping"; not bound to make the same mistake twice.

Alsatia01,
            Thought I was. I knew I had seen a few from long ago about this problem when it didn't reset/tally correctly. Aside from the fact that arena was only a one-sided thing (easy wins/losses), I just did one match and leave it alone to just collect the iron group rewards. But before that, when they changed the reset date from Saturday to Wednesday to Saturday again, it seems to create some sort of paradox that withheld certain days from being tallied. On 632, and before it was merged to the 610 cluster, the reset day was on Sunday (from Saturday night) where the rewards were being handed out. After it merged to 610, the reset is on Saturday, which coincide with the 570 cluster.

Now, this one's worse as I have mentioned since it took a large chunk of points away (a person gets points for Gold in league, but only gets mail/rewards for Iron). Iron gives out 900 league, Silver gives 1200, Gold gives 1500, and I don't know how much Diamond gives out as I never made it that far. But seeing the difference between the two, I would say a person has lost out on 600 league insigs; make that 4 weeks in a month and that person has lost 2400 which could have gone into another mount card to recycle if they were getting 1500 per week.

Granted, I don't play much as I used to, but I play enough to see what was going around (10 minutes is way more than enough).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

r2 games sv 141 and all with who we are merged we have the same issue ..we can see other cross server players our group arena and sylph arena reseted also will u do something about the league points we lost ?

Comment

now i know something is definitely wrong with arena rankings. I was at Gold number 6 last night then today it saysin my arena prize letter Iron Group 559 and only 900 League insig...ARE U NUTS!!! This is absolute BULL!!! FIX THE ***** rankings and give me the rest of my League Insig!!
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Silver group rewards when my arena team regularly makes Diamond. Just unrealClick image for larger version

Name:	arena1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.5 KB
ID:	1724391
                  Frozenshade
                  R2Games
                  S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Same happened to me
                    I played arena friday evening and was gold group in my way to diamond, but when they gave the weekly rewards after reset they told me i was in iron group and gave me 900 LI

They reseted my sylph arena too,back to bronze, but they can keep the **** they give as rewards of the sylph arena, i always reach platinum and they give cra.p
                    Last edited by Vodak; 04-10-2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X