golden road gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden road gone?

Golden road is not showing up anymore, it says in events its running till the 13th with texasholdem but it isnt showing up anymore, why is this?

can i please get a response about this? I really wanted to be able to get the rest of the clothing shards i need to get the last clothing set that costs 120 i dont have before this update happends because i dont know if ill ever got another chance after it does happen. if it was said it was gonna end today i wouldve cashed lastnight and done it than but it was said to be running till the 13th so i didnt feel rushed.

Comment

why is it that a mod will take the time to reply to someone who stole money from their parents and posted asking if anyone could delete the purchase history, and even take the time to delete my comment saying this is what he did in said threat and close the thread. But not a single one will even take a minute to reply to my thread about a real issue? Is it because i don't have like a real forums name and just use this r2 default one? Making you think I am less important or don't cash, because I have spent alot of money on this game throughout all the servers I have played on I never cause problems in the forums or in the game itself, I would really just appriciate some type of answer of this. Even if its a mod just replying telling me they have no clue why it happend, just some type of recognition like i see every other post on the forums receive.

Comment

Thank you so much for being patient while I investigated this. It does appear the icon is gone. We'll report this. Thanks.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Thank you so much for being patient while I investigated this. It does appear the icon is gone. We'll report this. Thanks.
          Thank you so much for actually replying to me regarding this, I was feeling as if no one cared about my thread even though i seen many people viewed it. But i do honestly appriciate just the simple reply back from you, it means alot. You can close this thread if you like so it cannot be gravedug a year from now.

Comment

Working...
          X