• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled4.png
Views:	1
Size:	378.4 KB
ID:	1724491 and brad

Comment

Soo i think i have same problem with maggicone and i know how to do screenshots so i will post them in here. Hope this clarifies the problem...Click image for larger version

Name:	Henna Brad dilemma.JPG
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	1724494Click image for larger version

Name:	brad leave CA.JPG
Size:	234.5 KB
ID:	1724495

Comment

Originally posted by R218261114 View Post
        Soo i think i have same problem with maggicone and i know how to do screenshots so i will post them in here. Hope this clarifies the problem...
        What does your dragon soul look like? I do not know if that is indeed a requirement for brad to unlock the content, but as many people have pointed out -

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        • Maxed out Dragon Soul (there's a quest for that) before CA unlocks the rest to be further developed on.
        • Went through Lych Lair Nightmare (Quest 1 of CA quests). From beginning to end; doesn't need to be on attempt.
        • Have a win in Tank Trials (Quest 2 of CA quests). Sometimes having friends who can help you on this.
        • Have a win in Battleground (Quest 3 of CA quests). Doesn't need to be on attempt, but you have to "gamble" to find which side is winning while enduring the 5 min AWOL timer; and then sticking towards the end of the event.
        • Defeat 4 sub-bosses and then defeat the boss (Quest 4 of CA quests). This will eat up your stamina, so you might want to do things before that unless you don't mind.
        • Talk to Brad. TWICE! (worked for me).
        It would make sense to me, especially considering the other person who is having this problem - R231350362, also hasn't completed their dragon soul; as denoted here.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-16-2016, 05:03 AM.

Comment

And when i try to open Henna Lab, it says have to finish Class Advancement firstClick image for larger version

Name:	henna open.JPG
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	1724505

And here is my Dragon Soul level, if that has anything todo with this problem.Click image for larger version

Name:	dragonsoul.JPG
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	1724496
          Last edited by R218261114; 04-16-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218261114 View Post
            And when i try to open Henna Lab, it says have finish Class Advancenment first

And here is my Dragon Soul level, if that has anything todo with this problem.
            Interesting. It seems you have the advanced version of the dragon soul. As Meikura pointed out here, you should have the lower-grade soul until you reach class advancement.

Do you have any other advanced class features?

The updated 'legendary' talents?
            The class advancement only skills/passives?
            The prompt on equipment to upgrade them to 'mythic' gear?
            The 10th astral slot?
            The profile page green question mark(?) that refers to the 80 levels of class-advancement?

Anything like that?

It could be that I misunderstood what Meikura was saying, and that you need to have your current dragon soul maxed. You may also have a broken quest-chain, I am unsure of which, suffice to say this is very weird.

Comment

None of the class advancement features is open, and no quests to open it...

Comment

so here's the other featuresClick image for larger version

Name:	aastrl.JPG
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1724497Click image for larger version

Name:	green mark.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1724498Click image for larger version

Name:	holy forge.JPG
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1724499Click image for larger version

Name:	leg skills.JPG
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1724500Click image for larger version

Name:	mythic.JPG
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1724501Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.JPG
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1724502

Comment

I think they frakked up the class advancement because R2 frakked up the naming of the two things.

He has "An Audience With The King I" as his quest. That is not for Advanced Class. That is for Knighthood. That is why he can't meet the requirements. It is the wrong quest line.

I think 7Road triggered the wrong damned quest line when people hit L80 and is ready for Advanced Class because R2 calls both Class Advancement.

Comment

Countdown has begun, sent them ticket today, if no answer in 3 days, then this is my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      I think they frakked up the class advancement because R2 frakked up the naming of the two things.

He has "An Audience With The King I" as his quest. That is not for Advanced Class. That is for Knighthood. That is why he can't meet the requirements. It is the wrong quest line.

I think 7Road triggered the wrong damned quest line when people hit L80 and is ready for Advanced Class because R2 calls both Class Advancement.
                      That, or developers broke the quest-line when they changed the requirements for class advancement.

They have the advanced dragon soul, which they shouldn't.
                      They have the profile page question mark that refers to the advanced class levels, which they shouldn't.
                      They have the legendary talents tab, which they shouldn't.

Comment

Also have the same problem sent ticket . I am also on first class advancement/ Not Knighthood. Same thing got the dragon souls but nothing else opened .Can't open henna ,Astral or advanced skills. All they sent back so far is that they are sending to the
                        higher ups and to have patience. Hoping it gets fixed soon

Comment

yep, got this from R2, so i'll wait (patience is virtue), i'm positive about this, bcose seems this problem is more wide than just 1 or 2 members.

"Greetings LunGio,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We apologize and as we already confirmed this matter. We ask for your more patience and understand as we will report you concern to our higher department as we are receiving a numerous complain with the same concern. Please keep on eye in our forum as we will be posting update there so other players will know. We do hope that you could understand."

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                            That, or developers broke the quest-line when they changed the requirements for class advancement.

They have the advanced dragon soul, which they shouldn't.
                            They have the profile page question mark that refers to the advanced class levels, which they shouldn't.
                            They have the legendary talents tab, which they shouldn't.
                            Not sure about the the advanced soul core. Been a while, but the other two is incorrect.

The legendary tab is always there. You just can't access it without Advanced Class, which is as his screenshot says (his screenshot is normal talents, and a message telling him that he can't access the other tab).
                            The ? thing is always there also. It is just meaningless until you get Advanced Class.

Comment

BUG class advancement

after Patch 5.6 class advancement it is buged
                              http://prntscr.com/at77ps
                              http://prntscr.com/at77yh
                              http://prntscr.com/at789k
                              I need to send a ticket?

Comment

advanced dragon soul not shown in his screenies.

Comment

Working...
                                X