[Bug] Cloth Cowboy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug] Cloth Cowboy

After getting the set cloth cowboy not won the title since restarted the game and nothing.
    I sent a ticket but did not show the ticket number

att.;

Print

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	336.8 KB
ID:	1781474

Originally posted by amputed View Post
    After getting the set cloth cowboy not won the title since restarted the game and nothing.
    I sent a ticket but did not show the ticket number
    Thanks for letting us know. We've seen many complaints about this same issue. There seems to be a bug with the clothing titles right now and it's been reported. Keep an eye on your email for a response to you ticket and check in with the forums to see if we get an answer to the issue soon.
    "It's so much easier to measure life in experience points." - Felicia Day

Comment

Cowboy set not giving titleClick image for larger version

Name:	clothing set Cowboy 4.16.16.jpg
Size:	588.5 KB
ID:	1724509Click image for larger version

Name:	Did not give title for cowboy outfit.jpg
Size:	388.3 KB
ID:	1724510

Comment

same issue, support responded with this

Thank you for contacting us. 1st remove the clothing set you acquired and put them back to your inventory , 2nd refresh the game then head-back, 3rd put back the doomsday cowboy sets in your character and lastly activate the title which correspond to the clothing.

Do they actually know what they are talking about, as that is not even possible to do..........

Name:	doomsday.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	1724517

Comment

Same Bugged Cowboy Cloths even its already Active but still didn't get any title even i Engulf them & wear them on, but nothing happen to get title???
          Even I try refresh and check back to see did I get the title but didn't work at all?

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	537.8 KB
ID:	1724511

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com2.png
Size:	547.9 KB
ID:	1724512

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com3.png
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1724513

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com4.png
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1724514

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com5.png
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1724515

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com6.png
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	1724516
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-16-2016, 04:44 PM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I assume ya'll bought the 210 clothing chests and exchanged them or got the wings from the boxes and not by getting to lv 50 at dressing room.
            Because for the title, the four items are needed on the inventory (wings, hat, armor, weapon)
            Last edited by IvanGrozniY; 04-16-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

There even the New cloths the "White Knight Set" in Dressing Room is also bugged, u can't see what it look???
              Even if u don't have it or not out yet, But other clothe u can try it & see how it look. But the not the New clothes in Dressing Room the "White Knight Set" (another cloths invisble)

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com11.png
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	1724518

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com12.png
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	1724519

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com13.png
Size:	297.8 KB
ID:	1724520

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com14.png
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	1724521
              But this cloths you can see it even i don't have it. Still show & appearance what it look like. (Different than the "White Knight" that did't show)

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	1724522
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by IvanGrozniY View Post
                I assume ya'll bought the 210 clothing chests and exchanged them or got the wings from the boxes and not by getting to lv 50 at dressing room.
                Because for the title, the four items are needed on the inventory (wings, hat, armor, weapon)
                Yea but still, doesn't make any sense and whats the point to have them engulfing it & than get free new clothing, after that when we got the free cloths by engulfing it.
                After engulfing them can make things easy just grab the other 3 cloths than got the title. It's not like from last patch really need all the set & get them pop inventory since we don't get free cloths,
                but now we can get free cloths by just having them engulfing w/ this new system for cloths.

If we have engulf cloths and get free cloths popping out, no point to exchange the cloths and put it inventory and get the title or there just have to remove it the engulfing part and getting free cloths.
                Other player just exchange 210 cloths to put inside inventory than we can get the title like we have before, before the patch 5.6 came.
                Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-16-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

YOU CAN NOT PUT BACK IN INVENTORY ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN ENGULFED, Never could do this, but I tried to do what they said and IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!
                  All of my cowboy outfit says activated, ALL 4 pieces and I still can not get title. Click image for larger version

Name:	outfit.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1724525
                  Last edited by R237584386; 04-16-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                    There even the New cloths the "White Knight Set" in Dressing Room is also bugged, u can't see what it look???
                    Even if u don't have it or not out yet, But other clothe u can try it & see how it look. But the not the New clothes in Dressing Room the "White Knight Set" (another cloths invisble)
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161242[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161243[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161244[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161245[/ATTACH]
                    But this cloths you can see it even i don't have it. Still show & appearance what it look like. (Different than the "White Knight" that did't show)
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161246[/ATTACH]
                    the invisible hat is so hilarious
                    and the invisible armor a bit scary.
                    nice job lol

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                      Yea but still, doesn't make any sense and whats the point to have them engulfing it & than get free new clothing, after that when we got the free cloths by engulfing it.
                      After engulfing them can make things easy just grab the other 3 cloths than got the title. It's not like from last patch really need all the set & get them pop inventory since we don't get free cloths,
                      but now we can get free cloths by just having them engulfing w/ this new system for cloths.

If we have engulf cloths and get free cloths popping out, no point to exchange the cloths and put it inventory and get the title or there just have to remove it the engulfing part and getting free cloths.
                      Other player just exchange 210 cloths to put inside inventory than we can get the title like we have before, before the patch 5.6 came.
                      hmm...not sure if i read it right.
                      previously, you got a new look whenever you do a synthesis, even if it failed.
                      now you got a few look only for every few levels after a certain level, which is less possibility.

Comment

I don't see your point, Ivan, If a players has all 4 items regardless how they should get title, if they where bought as set of gotten individual y by using the flowers too gain, ALL 4 means wings, hat, armor, weapon, for title,
                        I have they are active and still do not have title

Comment

i exchanged the 90 jasmine for the 3 event clothes

exchanged 50 hammers for 5 jasmine clothes chests opened 5 wings dropped as u see my clothing engulf isnt lv50 so i didnt get wings free

had 4 items in inv the title didnt activate so engulfed them title didnt activate so whats going on

Name:	cowboy 3.png
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	1724532

and yes i sent a ticket etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            the invisible hat is so hilarious
                            and the invisible armor a bit scary.
                            nice job lol
                            Well yea, cuz those are the new set White Knight clothes. It happen last time when it out, even we didnt have it on this might show like this invisable clothes as a Ghost.
                            Beside i want to see the new clothes what it look like, alway best to see what else new in dressing room and check any bugged. Like i say b4 Invisable Cloths.

Comment

And we are in the almost in the same page Bugged Cloths, might as well show this cloths the White Knight information.

Comment

Working...
                              X