Slyph experdition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph experdition

in slyph experdition contstraint skill stops enemy casting for 5 turns on lv5 but lv6 it goes down to 3 turns ? bug or typo

Click image for larger version

Name:	typo bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1781516

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    in slyph experdition contstraint skill stops enemy casting for 5 turns on lv5 but lv6 it goes down to 3 turns ? bug or typo
    Probably bug/incompetence more-so than typo. The skill doesn't work very to begin with.

Comment

typo, it is 3 turns now, it was 5 before the expedition overhaul. It is bugged though - if your sylph gets killed in the attack after casting it, the effect disappears, happens with a few actually but they just deny it in tickets

Comment

Originally posted by rozaroman View Post
        typo, it is 3 turns now, it was 5 before the expedition overhaul. It is bugged though - if your sylph gets killed in the attack after casting it, the effect disappears, happens with a few actually but they just deny it in tickets
        I think by typo he meant (and myself as well), that it says 3 turns, but is actually 5 turns.

If it is 3 turns then.... no reason to level it up I guess, not unless you have a lot of essence to level it up much higher than the initial 3 turns.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          I think by typo he meant (and myself as well), that it says 3 turns, but is actually 5 turns.

If it is 3 turns then.... no reason to level it up I guess, not unless you have a lot of essence to level it up much higher than the initial 3 turns.
          There's a typo, but not the one you were thinking. The skill effect, whatever it is, only lasts 3 rounds, not 5. The advice not to waste resources to level it is good regardless though, since Constraint seems to be useless at best, and kills me faster at worst.

Comment

Working...
          X