This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dressing room broken.

Alright so this started happening durring the event where the chests gave the wrong clothing and some of my clothes were removed from dressing room, i posted about it when it happend but my thread was closed and never resolved. Now any new clothes i get do not lightup in my dressing room at all, i got new clothes from the chests i had last event and also just purchased the barb clothing set, i got my title for the barb set but it is not lit up in the dressing room. I am not sure if you have to engulf a piece of clothes before it lights up inside the dressing room, and did not want to try to do this so i still have the clothes in my invetory to prove i do actually have them. Please look into this for me, I can't do the indentify event because none of the clothes i have collected for it are showing inside my dressing room now. Thank you in advanced.

wait i had 2 cowboy hats so i tried to engulf 1 of them to test it out, and it unlocked in my dressing room. but it also changed the clothes to the cowboy hat idk if it'll do that everytime or not so idk if some of them wont activate. sorry if i posted this and was wrong and just needed to engulf them to unlock them.

Comment

You need to keep the clothing in your inventory to unlock the title, so don't engulf pieces you are wanting the title for before you've gotten the title.

You need to engulf the clothing in order to unlock them in your dressing room.

Comment

alright thank you so much for your reply and the advice on keeping certain ones in inv that i still didnt unlock the full set for titles. You can close this thread, sorry to take up your time. I just was not aware of needing to engulf them before they showup in the dressing room.

Comment

Happy that helped. Don't ever hesitate to ask questions.

Comment

Working...
          X