Eudaemon Patrol - Nightmare Requires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Patrol - Nightmare Requires?

This is Interesting when I see this say "Requires total Eudaemon level to be 15", but all eudaemon can only be max level is 10 & cant go level 15 anymore higher Level
    Sound kind of odd here. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Views:	1
Size:	603.7 KB
ID:	1781705
    Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	639.7 KB
ID:	1781704
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    This is Interesting when I see this say "Requires total Eudaemon level to be 15", but all eudaemon can only be max level is 10 & cant go level 15 anymore higher Level
    Sound kind of odd here. lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161793[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161792[/ATTACH]
    *FACEPALM*

> requires total level of 15.
    > there are 4 (FOUR) forking slots to dispatch.
    get your brain some exercise.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That means the total level of multiple kids. That is why you can add up to 4 kids to meet nm requirements. If you have a level 10 and a level 5 kid and meet hard and normal requirements, then you will get nm requirements too. Same deal when it calls for a total war emblem to be level 15.

Comment

Ah I see, Just curious how it work. thats all. Thank you R262181389 for your support

-_- Beside Arlad get No Thank you, for being so rude & no giving much support at all using Wraithraiser post say player a whiners. That player shouldn't be a helpful saying rude things like that, w/ out being respect and help player to figure it out w/ nicely word to say!
        after its just a game, don't need to be so freaking out and thinking all player is a moron (like he didn't whine before) everybody as player need help thats why here in this forum get idea for support don't need thrugs being so rude and Arlad or any other player trying to be smarty-pant like you know everything trying to saying that "get your brain some exercise".
        Like Hello Mr.Arlad everybody here as a player alway need help and solve some problem thats why Forum Bugged Report & Support is here, For giving discussion for any support we player need. not like sending. So as for you (Arlad) don't need to be so rude call player.
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-27-2016, 05:24 PM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
          *snip*
          boo-forking-hoo.
          deal with it.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X