STUCK at 49%!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUCK at 49%!!

So idk whats going on but having trouble log in ,it stops at 49% since 2 days. I use mini client, tried different browser, cleared cache and all. And when it finally works...after 5 mins, some task in game are very slow...opening some boxes for example...speeding up blitz...
    oh ya and i dc a lot lately....those things never happend to me before...i have good pc and fast connection
    Last edited by R259724713; 05-09-2016, 06:47 PM.

Which server are you having issues with?

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
      Which server are you having issues with?

server 236

Comment

Server appears to be excessively laggy. That might be why you keep disconnecting. We'll get that reported for you.

Comment

wow thx alot for looking...how do you know?

Comment

a few ppl tell me now that they have the same problems

Comment

A gm and I just went in to the server to take a look around, and things are much slower than the normal slow that tends to happen. There's lag that most people experience, and then there's super lag that makes everything quite difficult to navigate. I just wanted to see which category of lag your experiences fell into. The server itself almost didn't load at all for either of us. Definitely something going on there.

Comment

In a way im glad its not me... but hope they will fix this before cw....hope its not a hacker

Comment

I doubt it is.

A hacker is someone who tries to get into the actual system to disrupt, destroy or steal things.

For the game to lag like that, it is probably a DoS attack, which is done by amateur, immature script kiddies.

Comment

0845 10 May 2016

Hi. Since I figured the person that started this thread got such quick action taken, I thought I would try here for my load screen failure. For roughly the past 2 days on my new laptop I am stuck at 37%. I have the latest updates for everything on this laptop: browser—Firefox; flash—21; internet—only failure is your game as per usual. I have cleared my cookies & deleted my browser history; restarted the whole system about 8 times; am using a stripped boot with only system required operations. I am trying to login JaidLynn on server 34. This morning’s login failure has been an ongoing frustration for roughly an hour. I can log my toon in on another, older computer, but the new one? Nope. I usually use the new during the day & the old one to do blitzes & such at night. It is having some issues too, but I can get in at least. I am unable to attach a screenshot to this forum post, but I have one of the load screen hang. Hmm, I went back in & hit edit & it looks like I can attach the screen shot now. Oh by the way, when I ran the “diagnose” all files were verified & there was nothing in dialogue box to report or copy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in failure, 10 May 2016.png
Views:	1
Size:	925.7 KB
ID:	1724854
                    Last edited by JaidLynn; 05-10-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Server 34 on which platform?

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                        Server 34 on which platform?

Kabam, sorry I did not think to put that in my post. Nothing has changed on my load screen either since that shot was taken.
                        Last edited by JaidLynn; 05-10-2016, 10:14 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Server loaded pretty fast on my end (which is saying something- wartune and my computer do not get along). You are getting stuck at a point where images want to be loaded. Have you tried clearing your flash cache? https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699 If that doesn't improve the loading, let us know. Unfortunately, I have to run off to work, so I won't be able to check back in until later. Please let me know if the status changes for you in the meantime, and I'll think of other things for you to try.

Comment

Its worst today...now im stuck in wb and cant get out lol. And im not the only player...pretty much everyone in my server are experiencing the same things...really weird...cant wait cw lol

wartune...log in with fb..server 236

I tried log in in a different server(476) no problem here so its really on my server
                            Last edited by R259724713; 05-10-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

ok so to continue my beautiful story....they reply to me saying that they have tested the server and everythiing works fine...**...i refresh like 30 mins before CWandcouldnt get back in...i saw a ''server busy'' message,lol they did maintenance on CW time....i log in today to see finalists on CW,surprise!!! no1 there LOL. So i think ill quit,

Lefou
                              Lv9 archmage
                              8.4 M br
                              Thor 508890 br
                              CYA

Comment

Working...
                              X