Missing Eudaemon Armour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Eudaemon Armour

I maxed the eudaemon sword to +9 and it seems to have disappeared with all the gems. as you can't sell items of eudeamon armour its definatley not something i did.

I cant raise a ticket its not working at the moment. but hope to do so soon as i can. I also had lvl 11 gems on this item which makes it very annoying. for some reason it has enchant next to it but pressing that does nothing,

all the other eudeamons i have seem ok at the moment, just the one item that was fully maxed. the other armour items on the same eudaemon are also ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eudaemon-knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	677.6 KB
ID:	1781935

below is the screenshot from the rankings screen showing the same eudaemon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot knight rankings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	1781936
    Last edited by R2110586456; 05-10-2016, 06:30 AM. Reason: added rankings screenshot

Support / devs fixed the issue i am in shock ....

Comment

The enchant button only takes you to the Enchanting screen and autopopulates the boxes for you. It doesn't really do anything else.

Did you manually go to the enchant screen and see if it is there?

I agree that it should be impossible for you to lose the kid equipment, but I HAVE heard of it happening before. I have also heard of people upgrading equipment and losing the attached gem. That is why I am always careful to remove all gem, diamonds, div souls and whatever whenever I mess around with a piece of equipment. ANY piece of equipment.

Comment

click on button it did nothing. you would only get the enchant button, i found later, if the kid was following you if it was off you it was just blank. Least its a fixable issue should it happen to anyone else.

but other weird thing is if i went to enchant screen and picked an item say ring, it would populate that where the sword was so id have two (but stats didnt increase). Im just happy i dont have to build another one.

Comment

Working...
        X