Mage Death Curse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Death Curse

Is this bugged as it doesn't seem to work.
    Supposed to reduce all enemy's resistances by 15% up to 35%
    this would suggest that when it procs the res red damage % would increase as your opponent's resistance would be less.
    This doesn't happen so can only assume is a bug.
    Can anyone throw any light on this?

I tested it, and you are completely right. this ability is not working in non-awakened form, and its not working in awakened form. It's not working even when multiple of these buffs stack together. When I had 2 of these on opponents for -30 resist, the resist reduce% was still the same.

However, this is not a big surprise. Aside the recharge function, I can't mention one game function which is not bugged. Just check "titan system" it does nothing besides preventing you from using your skills. The game is beyond hope of repair. Continue playing if you like but I strongly recommend that yo DO NOT give them money until they fix everything.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i thought titans was a self inflicting amnesia so you forgot you gave them money to pay for them.

Comment

Titan is pretty much free. You CAN shovel money into it like you can into tattoos and sylph and the like, but I believe that it can be done free.

Comment

Working...
        X