Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion - Boss No. 12 - The small little black crow

yep...the small little black crow...Dragon Invasion Bos 12

The problem is the damn thing is so small, its hard to see, and most important damn hard to click

THis is frustrating especially when you got hit and died, and u want to get back into the battle.

Clicking on this damn bird will end up...not triggering the battle, but instead i end up moving slightly to the top of this bird.

I had to try click few times, best i notice is to stand direct underneath it, then click, then only will trigger. If u stand somewhere else, you try click...
    you will walk towards it, but mostly end up further north/top of it. Then u try click, u move down but no trigger.

Frustrating.
    Fix it if u can. Thx

=_= mmm I agree, I alway get that problem. wish there can change that boss image abit middle size or big size easy to click. better than that small tiny bird or like a flies (bug) flying.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

regardless of a boss's size, to start fight, u always have to click at the same area on your screen.
      just stand nearby and always click at the same spot when the loot countdown ends. that's what i did.
      i'm using a 11" or 14" laptop for half the time. never had a problem starting a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
        yep...the small little black crow...Dragon Invasion Bos 12

The problem is the damn thing is so small, its hard to see, and most important damn hard to click

THis is frustrating especially when you got hit and died, and u want to get back into the battle.

Clicking on this damn bird will end up...not triggering the battle, but instead i end up moving slightly to the top of this bird.

I had to try click few times, best i notice is to stand direct underneath it, then click, then only will trigger. If u stand somewhere else, you try click...
        you will walk towards it, but mostly end up further north/top of it. Then u try click, u move down but no trigger.

Frustrating.
        Fix it if u can. Thx
        ive got a 19inch widescreen monitor and ave no problem clicking the crow

Comment

Working...
        X