Lol Server Busy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Server Busy

Was doing DI a bit ago. Lost around 10 minutes or so in it due to so much lag, it felt like everyone was unresponsive. Refreshed, and this happens. >< Anyone else got this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	serverbusy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	1781972

same.. must be the weekend effect..
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Happens every time we've had a merger

Comment

we had just killed the twins in EF Hell when we froze, same message as above , then there was just 2 of us on gc , and now I am gone so server is down to one that I know of. We just merged today, servers S620 , S624 , S628 , and so on.

Comment

Madam, every time we have gotten merged, its like this. I play on s628, and if not same night of merge, next day its server crashes like mad..That is one reason I abhor merges, it seems they overload the servers
          Last edited by angel813; 05-13-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

same issue me as wellClick image for larger version

Name:	wht ins the world is this.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1724887

Comment

Will report S620, S624, S628, S631, S635 as down.

Comment

yes, I agree lol.. I have been playing since S14 began.. actually S1 but only stayed there until S14 opened but every single merge , you are correct .

Comment

yeah I started on s 410 when it died out, I quit for awhile due to rl stuff and when I came back decided to try a new server and went to s628, but even still it happens every time, to me that would say server overload for sure

Comment

i thought it was because it's weekend.. in another game i play, server has this prompt when everybody magically gets lively or there's a world event.. but dayum.. how long do we have to wait until they're back to function?

s13 here.. + a bunch of other servers merged together i lost count
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Nah Carrassimira, it is from the merges. Has happened every time there is a merge

Comment

how long been down , 1:10 am east coast time now , just getting here ? redirected to login page

Comment

went down about 11:45 pm just before reset at midnight

Comment

S13 Undead swamp down too, same message appears ( server busy. redirecting to login screen in 3 seconds... ) Started over an hour ago, before midnight reset

Comment

Working...
                              X