No announcement yet.

Hard to awaken sylph since Knighthood.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to awaken sylph since Knighthood.

Since i got knighthood it is very hard to awaken my sylph. This is especially bad in TOK NM.
    Usually after the awaken icon lights up i have to click it (or hit space bar) maybe 30 times before the awaken word will go away and the awaken process starts.
    Some people seem to think it has to do with the titan skills interfering.
    If i have non-knighthood people in my party, they can always get sylphed faster.
    Surprisingly,I have not seen any posts complaining about this.
    In dungeons were there are less people I do not see this problem.

Originally posted by NukemAll View Post
    Since i got knighthood it is very hard to awaken my sylph.
    Usually after the awaken icon lights up i have to click it (or hit space bar) maybe 30 times before the awaken word will go away and the awaken process starts.
    Some people seem to think it has to do with the titan skills interfering.
    If i have non-knighthood people in my party, they can always get sylphed faster.
    Okay so several things. Before this latest patch, once awakening was full, you could interrupt everything you were doing, and go straight into slyph mode.

This is no longer the case. Regardless of KH status, you must wait for the currently loaded skill to complete, before you can awaken. Titans are considered 'skills' in this respect, and therefore you must wait for them to finish before you can go slyph.

My recommendation - If you wish to go into slyph mode ASAP, once you almost have enough awakening points to go into slyph mode, just stop using skills altogether and wait for the bar to get full. Takes some finesse, but wish some practice you can make the process pretty seamless.

P.S. - R2, get off your ***** and fix the titans already.

Comment

What makes it worse is that Titan skills interrupt like the old awakening used to. That means when you try to awaken, your Titan skills could stop it cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        Okay so several things. Before this latest patch, once awakening was full, you could interrupt everything you were doing, and go straight into slyph mode.

This is no longer the case. Regardless of KH status, you must wait for the currently loaded skill to complete, before you can awaken. Titans are considered 'skills' in this respect, and therefore you must wait for them to finish before you can go slyph.

My recommendation - If you wish to go into slyph mode ASAP, once you almost have enough awakening points to go into slyph mode, just stop using skills altogether and wait for the bar to get full. Takes some finesse, but wish some practice you can make the process pretty seamless.

P.S. - R2, get off your ***** and fix the titans already.

Yes, i have tried not accessing any skill leading up to awakening time. just waiting till awakening lights up and start clicking it. but that doesn't help.
        Also i guess it is getting interrupted because often it blinks off a couple times but lights back up immediatly.
        And i still say its worse in places like TOK where there is a full house.

Comment

Yes, i have tried not accessing any skill leading up to awakening time. just waiting till awakening lights up and start clicking it. but that doesn't help.
          Also i guess it is getting interrupted because often it blinks off a couple times but lights back up immediatly.
          And i still say its worse in places like TOK where there is a full house.
          Yea I've noticed that as well. I believe it probably has something to do with what Ada was saying - the Titan 'skills' interrupt everything, including awakening.

Comment

To me this is the most annoying bug going on. Strangely I see very little mention of it. I don't even see it listed as a bug. Although there are so many bugs now its hard to keep an organized list. So, my question is.
            Is this considered a bug that will be corrected eventually ? Or is this the new normal, to be piled on top of with new bugs when the new patch adds more features soon??

Comment

So, my question is.
              Is this considered a bug that will be corrected eventually ? Or is this the new normal, to be piled on top of with new bugs when the new patch adds more features soon??
              I've forwarded the question. If I hear anything, will update here.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X