kabam is down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabam is down

as in kabams serverpage, not the actuall servers....soo. what's happenin?
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    as in kabams serverpage, not the actuall servers....soo. what's happenin?

You'll have to ask Kabam I suppose. R2games doesn't run their website, only a conduit to the game.

I just loaded their homepage though, took a few seconds (~20) but it came up.

And it came up faster the 2nd time. Perhaps the webserver was restarted.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

was down for about 20 min, now back up.

and well. go ask where on them when the pages are down :P

kinda easier usually to ask here as you lot can toss the msg to peeps in there faster than us players :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        was down for about 20 min, now back up.

and well. go ask where on them when the pages are down :P

kinda easier usually to ask here as you lot can toss the msg to peeps in there faster than us players :P

Glad it's back up. I will ask ML if she would like me to ping her in regards to a post like this. She may have some contacts at Kabam that I wouldn't.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

the thing is. there is nowhere on kabam to go ask on this. mention wartune on kabam tickets and they boomerang us back to r2, nothin in forums even when they up to ask on stuff thats even remotely about wartune(apart on few "mentor, mods" who i know from previous games i played there who will poke above.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Kabam does have a support system, but for Wartune they never seem to take care of anything.
            Plus you do need to access kabam.com in order to use it.
            I also had a day of intermittent access yesterday.

Comment

The best we can do when Kabam website itself is down for an extended period of time (as in what would be considered longer than a routine maintenance) is ask R2 to contact Kabam to make sure they know it's down. Kabam doesn't handle Wartune game related support, so you wouldn't go to Kabam about a Wartune game related issue. Things you would go to Kabam about are account login issues, website issues outside of the actual game, and anything else to do with Kabam specifically, none of which requires mentioning Wartune at all.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

true. but when kabam is down. as in main page or the server page. it means it has taken support down too. thus askin here first id faster. as it tells if its just 1 sided or are all gettin it. as what comes on it beong down for longer this is also the only way to get the info on that too as well...if its down it is down.

And usually with kabam probs mod or few will actually get the anwser to it kinda fast to us here, as long as one of us shout out so they can go and get eh ball runnin.

ps. as bad as r2 support is. kabams is even worse. allways was, allways will be. that is true also on mods there. who are even more cannon fodder to players than here...(just sayin, you mods do your job good here, as they do there. but they got it worse lol)
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

We have no problem with you coming here to ask if Kabam is down for you or for everyone. We'll even help check, as MrEUS did. If it's down for an extensive amount of time, we will certainly forward that to R2, so R2 can email Kabam on your behalf.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X