Question about Archeology exploitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    ...somebody is Jealous cuz some1 getting more charm by rose...some1 like to showing off...
    Some people just want to "rule". To them, ranking is for show offs, charm is one such rank to indicate that they "rule".

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      It is about the principle. For example, stealing is stealing. Doesn't matter if it is a 20c candy or a 20k car.

Same here. It is cheating.
      It's probably better for those pathetic people to use alts for roses than to force everyone to send them roses and oppress whoever that doesn't comply or whoever that receives lots of roses.
      I would rather give the titles out in exchange for peace. Most people know charm titles are political titles any ways.
      The people who did me wrong were just insane. That was back in early 2014, at which time bound balens were rare and 99 roses were not free.
      I joined their guild for ten days and received maybe some 2-3k roses, which is a small number in today's scale.
      The GM (sweetheart) seemed ok with it, but her assistants and officers were totally mad at me and made up lots excuses to make me look bad, refused to help the weaker senders and denied them GB spot.
      In the first place, I didn't know why their attitude suddenly changed, and thought I did something wrong, until one day I saw some people arguing with the officers who blamed them for not sending all roses to their GM.
      I basically left that server and merely came on and chatted once in a while.
      I heard 9 months later another person also received the same treatment and left.
      Maybe to some people, it's just wrong for their cashers to spend on a weak non-spender newbie.

Comment

BLAH u ppl think thts cheating what abut u ppl.
        huh, what abut the Titan War & War of Eternity or Sylph Arena etc.
        That now u ppl using Inspiration paying balen or bound balen just cuz of getting a title & dont think u guys out there even have ANY GUTS to fight in really battle Combat vs who is really stronger w/ BR.
        If u ppl didnt buff urself to get extra BR. Thats even to cheating. Even if u say its part of the game but I fight fair and square using my really BR to fight and I don't need any of those Inspiration or buff w/ pots or milks.
        But I know alot of ppl out there even there stronger enough to fight but still trying to boost more BR just to getting better than other ppl and win more or to get the title.
        Still the same thing other being jealous to get what there want just like Sylph Arena ppl want to keep there title up.
        Sylph Arena only give little BR just like Balenor SweetHeart title no different at all.
        ("Sylph Overlord" + "Sylph Ruler" + "Sylph Trainer" PATK/MATK +150)

But still same thing there greedy,jealous,showing off who best and that's no fun to bother playing. that's exactly what my friend say.
        But for me, pretty much when everybody done cashing money and already make them strong enough + Completed gear enchanted, Completed all Sylph Merge or Just Sylph & there gear. (there might stop fighting, but guess again nope and there keep going over and over again to win to get there BR stay up)

But anyway not many ppl care so wht the heck. some u ppl care & some u don't, for those ppl don't cuz there dont understand of meaning have fun. (I better off go back to League Of Angel more fun keep me busy & not many place is cheating there )
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          It's probably better for those pathetic people to use alts for roses than to force everyone to send them roses and oppress whoever that doesn't comply or whoever that receives lots of roses.
          I would rather give the titles out in exchange for peace. Most people know charm titles are political titles any ways.
          The people who did me wrong were just insane. That was back in early 2014, at which time bound balens were rare and 99 roses were not free.
          I joined their guild for ten days and received maybe some 2-3k roses, which is a small number in today's scale.
          The GM (sweetheart) seemed ok with it, but her assistants and officers were totally mad at me and made up lots excuses to make me look bad, refused to help the weaker senders and denied them GB spot.
          In the first place, I didn't know why their attitude suddenly changed, and thought I did something wrong, until one day I saw some people arguing with the officers who blamed them for not sending all roses to their GM.
          I basically left that server and merely came on and chatted once in a while.
          I heard 9 months later another person also received the same treatment and left.
          Maybe to some people, it's just wrong for their cashers to spend on a weak non-spender newbie.
          Well, to give an indication of the kind of person that cheater is (I am being sent a lot of stuff about her, funnily enough):

Click image for larger version

Name:	St3ia Convo.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1725154

I blanked out the other person's name in the conversation. It is from the same conversation, but I just got rid of his replies because he was reacting very badly to her trolling. Note the part where she drags someone she hates into the conversation for no apparent reason (that person must really have gotten under her skin bad), and also the political bit about getting the other guy kicked from another guild.

A bully and a cheater, two things I cannot abide. And this person has the temerity of accusing another person of this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	St3ia Convo II.png
Views:	1
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	1725155

Note how she slyly puts in the accusation that the other person is sharing his account without any proof whatsoever.

What a thoroughly horrible and detestable person.
          Last edited by AdaJames; 06-11-2016, 01:21 AM. Reason: Disclaimer: Conversations were reproduced with permission.

Comment

im curious, if this failed too what kind of underhanded methods are you gonna use to discredit them?
            since you are a cowards who cant even face them, then i will expect you to run with tails between your legs to the forums to cry more.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Alt abuse is never a good thing, befitting from such is a problem and as such while this thread is getting a lot of activity I really much echo and remind about what Whaka said. If someones abusing the system please do submit a ticket with screen shots as well if applicable, as they can help. Due to the change with flowers being sent and they no longer flood the screen I know that can be a bit harder to accomplish but if you truly feel someones cheating or abusing a system, you can send a ticket.
              Already done, Magik, and they have replied.

Just waiting to see if R2 staffers will do anything else. Will let you know in a week or so.

Comment

Working...
              X