Clear All

• Sacred Gold Tree

I thought they fixed it? lol, I'm still seeing this stuff:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6-19-16SGT2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	511.9 KB
ID:	1782562

Hopefully the above image is shown. Anyway, with all the multiple bi-elemental sylphs I'm seeing nowadays on numerous accounts, its obvious there's something fishy going on. I'm aware that there have been events where you can get an additional bi-elemental sylph just from upgrading to one. But the above screenshot seems to indicate that there may be another exploit going around that hasn't been plugged by R2 or developers.

If you feel this player has cheated in any way, please send as many forms of documentation (screenshots, details, etc) in a single ticket (per suspected player) so they are able to take the information at hand and use to investigate the given account. We're unable to check anything from the forum.

Thank you

PS. the screenshot has been hidden from the public. Moderators and GM are still able to view
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-20-2016, 04:02 AM. Reason: added note
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      If you feel this player has cheated in any way, please send as many forms of documentation (screenshots, details, etc) in a single ticket (per suspected player) so they are able to take the information at hand and use to investigate the given account. We're unable to check anything from the forum.

Thank you

PS. the screenshot has been hidden from the public. Moderators and GM are still able to view
      Why is it hidden from the public exactly? It's literally just a person with a tyre that was given from the sacred golden tree. It's pretty straight forward.

There are also plenty of other posts like that on the forums..... already.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        Why is it hidden from the public exactly? It's literally just a person with a tyre that was given from the sacred golden tree. It's pretty straight forward.

There are also plenty of other posts like that on the forums..... already.
        maybe its a r2 staff member so his idenity has been hidden to prtect them lmao and bytheway nothing is done to cheaters of sacred golden tree as it has been proved many times they are applauded by r2 as it makes ppl spend

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Thank you

Thank you Whakapono, that's fine with me. The point isn't to humiliate, but rather to show there is a problem. The only reason I posted something like this here in the forums is due to not being able to submit a ticket. I tried twice and waited for over 15 minutes each time for the ticket to go through, but it just stays stuck on "submitting" with no confirmation.
          It is rather odd that these players spend little or nothing on the game, then they come out of the blue with 2+ bi-elemental sylphs. As was seen in the now hidden jpg screenshot, the sacred gold tree bar is empty, the rewards text box showed the individual had received the Tyre bi-elemental sylph, and they had it equipped.

Comment

Working...
          X