Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily MPD Attempts to Weekly

Question

Not on a test server so waiting for the patch to hit.

If we do our daily MPD's upto the day before we get the patch, will we loose the attempts after the patch hits, since the MPD's become weekly?

From what I've heard, the multiplayer dungeons are still daily. The ones that went weekly are TOK, Spire, DI and BI.

Comment

So kinda the same question for those. I suppose if we do them all on Wednesday, and get the patch on Thursday, we won't be able to do them again until they reset on Monday? Or will we be able to do them on Thursday and then on Monday?
      Prime
      Server S7 R2games

Comment

we did TOK, Spire, DI and BI after the patch

Comment

Thank you!! Good news. Is the EXP for TOK really 7Xs what we were getting before - I mean like REALLY? I was getting massive amounts of EXP from TOK NM with an EXP scroll.
          Prime
          Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
            Thank you!! Good news. Is the EXP for TOK really 7Xs what we were getting before - I mean like REALLY? I was getting massive amounts of EXP from TOK NM with an EXP scroll.
            I can't tell if the EXP is 7x what we had before, but I can tell you do that the amount of reward is 7x bigger (like you will get 7x the amount of chest compared to what you would had pre-patch)
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
              I can't tell if the EXP is 7x what we had before, but I can tell you do that the amount of reward is 7x bigger (like you will get 7x the amount of chest compared to what you would had pre-patch)
              TOK gives Shadow Souls (the "horse cards") for just enter and leave. Is this drop also increased 7x?

Comment

Rewards

The rewards for TOK NM and Spire NM have not changed in any way. The rewards inside the boxes are still the same...
                if you complete all 5 rounds of TOK you will receive in total 35 chests.. Which is same amount as before. 5 chests x 7 days is 35 chests.
                Also you only get 16 Shadow Souls per week now

As for Spire, if you complete all 24 rounds you will get 168 chests.. 24 rounds x 7 days = 168 chests, so there is no upgrade at all to either.

As for exp.. That has actually greatly increased. I have VIP level 9 and go in with WT Hubby (satisfaction lv5) and ( Friendship lvl 9)..
                and I get about 95 Million exp per round in TOK NM.

Comment

Originally posted by R282010144 View Post
                  The rewards for TOK NM and Spire NM have not changed in any way. The rewards inside the boxes are still the same...
                  if you complete all 5 rounds of TOK you will receive in total 35 chests.. Which is same amount as before. 5 chests x 7 days is 35 chests.

As for Spire, if you complete all 24 rounds you will get 168 chests.. 24 rounds x 7 days = 168 chests, so there is no upgrade at all to either.

As for exp.. That has actually greatly increased. I have VIP level 9 and go in with WT Hubby (satisfaction lv5) and ( Friendship lvl 9)..
                  and I get about 95 Million exp per round in TOK NM.
                  The amount of rewards are the same as now but only have to do once a week instead of everyday which is a huge plus in my book.

Comment

but the shadow souls of tok nm is still only 16 for the entire weekly attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by R282010144 View Post
                      Thanks for the detailed info.

This 16 Shadow Souls per week thing is a real nerf/bug. Could a mentor plz forward this to the dev? We need a fix to it ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                      X